Huddersfield, UK
akira^8GB wrote:
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

I think its better for Felipe Melo if he never puts his feet in Brasil again. Motherfucker. Own goal and a red card. What was he thinking?

Escobar was killed in Colombia after scoring an own goal, here's hoping this guy doesn't get the same treatment.

Word. I honestly think Melo is a very talented player though, for club and country. His pass for the goal today was really good (the Dutch defence was questionable though, hence why I think they'll struggle to win it this year) and he's also been very good for his club this year too when I've watched him.

His temper let him down again today though, hopefully the Brazilian media won't do what the English did to Beckham smile

Westfield, NJ
akira^8GB wrote:
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

I think its better for Felipe Melo if he never puts his feet in Brasil again. Motherfucker. Own goal and a red card. What was he thinking?

Escobar was killed in Colombia after scoring an own goal, here's hoping this guy doesn't get the same treatment.

By an assassin hired by a Colombian drug lord, but yes.

São Paulo, Brazil

Fuck it, I'm glad Brazil lost today. Went to buy some meat at the deli in the half-time and everything was closed. 1 hour later, everything went back to normal and I had my steaks. So, who gives a shit?

Rooting for Uruguay though.

Vienna

Uruguay- Ghana....... i lost my mind. it was the most dramatic and tragic game so far- too much! ;((( unbelievably  sad!

Last edited by Rico Z (Jul 2, 2010 9:50 pm)

Westfield, NJ
Rico Z wrote:

Uruguay- Ghana....... i lost my mind. it was the most dramatic and tragic game so far- too much! ;((( unbelievable and sad!

I LOL'd the whole way through... both teams just played so badly in the second half, and in overtime, and then that penalty shootout was the ultimate ROFL.

New York City

Badly? That was pure awesome! Excitement! Who cares if it was technically questionable?

São Paulo, Brazil

Fuck Kaka and that "new-born christian" crap of his. For me, THIS is true soccer!

A gray world of dread

Fuck yeah, that was an exciting match. That last minute of the overtime was just glorious. Both Suarez and Muslera are some cool cats. I especially liked how Muslera didn't watch the shots of his team and how Suarez still enjoyed his reward for biting the bullet. Epic.

I had a feeling that Uruguay would get through in penalty shots, Richard "Butterfinger" Kingson just didn't have a chance, poor guy. Man, what pressure on Ghana! I feel really sorry for Gyan.

New York City
PULSELOOPER wrote:

Fuck Kaka and that "new-born christian" crap of his. For me, THIS is true soccer!

Dude THAT was a heroic move!
He risked it for the team

A HERO!!!!!

Liverpool, UK

Come on Germany, beat the Argentinian bastards!

New York City

YES Finally I get some peace! People will stop talking about fútbol.
*high fives Pulselooper*

Last edited by akira^8GB (Jul 3, 2010 4:20 pm)

New York City
calmdownkidder wrote:

You are not allowed to talk, british. England's pure fútbol shame big_smile

Brazil

argentina got envy of Brazil and lost just to be better than brazil hahahaha

Uruguay for world champion. That move was really the best thing ever. He did the right thing. It was that or go home. Now they sent Ghana home smile

Liverpool, UK
akira^8GB wrote:
calmdownkidder wrote:

You are not allowed to talk, british. England's pure fútbol shame big_smile

When England gets kicked out, we become Europeans wink

A gray world of dread

Grats España, thanks for an entertaining final!

Washington DC

I AM DROWNING IN HATERADE RIGHT NOW.

FUCK SOME SPAIN.

FUCK EM..