NC in the US of America
PleaseLoseBattle wrote:

Tried to use PR8, Pulsar, keyboard+MidiNES and Famitracker in a same track.

Sick!

NUMBSKULL
PleaseLoseBattle wrote:

Tried to use PR8, Pulsar, keyboard+MidiNES and Famitracker in a same track.

That's the pulsar cart I sold you! So cool to see it get put to good use!

Clermont-Ferrand, France

Thanks guys !

Yep that's the one ! Thanks again smile It took me some time to get into it, but now I enjoy a lot its possibilities !

france

@PleaseLooseBattle Really great stuff.
I know some people are purist here, but a little cutoff on some part could improve it. I like it.

The Rubber Man

Hm, there was Riverwash 2016 party last Friday (02.09.2016) and we played there a gig with ZX Spectrum chiptunes (Spectrums + synths + drums). http://chipmusic.org/forums/post/247817/#p247817
My setup this time was kinda expanded, as for the first time I used the ZX Vega game-console (and it wasn't that bad however it's very silent, argh).

So anyway this time it was junk like:
- two ym2149 / AY chip based consoles: Speccy 2010 and ZX Spectrum Vega,
- Novation Mininova synth
- CASIO SA-47
- Korg Monotron Delay
Plus additional stuff like ZOOM FX unit and a Behringer mixer.

Glasgow, Scotland.

My 'studio' is constantly in flux as it's crammed into a tiny alcove in our kitchen, and I need to move things around all the time depending on what I'm working on. A Game Boy or SID based synth is almost always involved though.

Here's a bunch of pictures:

I post a whole pile of gear pictures on my alter-ego Instagram account under the username @noisepedals:

http://instagram/noisepedals

Last edited by unexpectedbowtie (Sep 5, 2016 3:29 pm)

i'm not really in the chipmusic scene anymore but i never got a chance to show a setup. everything is mostly done in ableton and i still use the amiga from time to time as a sampler and a damn fine bitcrusher haha.

http://soundcloud.com/254f304e

Tennessee
DESUMATE wrote:

i'm not really in the chipmusic scene anymore but i never got a chance to show a setup. everything is mostly done in ableton and i still use the amiga from time to time as a sampler and a damn fine bitcrusher haha.

http://soundcloud.com/254f304e

REALLY dig the new breakcore track you dropped two weeks ago, great work man.
this is my set up now, cut out A LOT things I don't really use..Now I'm in dire need of monitors [PO's not shown]

A 330$ laptop and 50$ headphones. I use ableton live's operator and analog synths

Glasgow, Scotland.
Kazzy wrote:

A 330$ laptop and 50$ headphones. I use ableton live's operator and analog synths

Let's see!

unexpectedbowtie, I wanted to quote your post but it would post once again the photos and I didn't wanted to flood here, however what I wanted to say is that, FU*K!! That looks just amazing! I'm even embarrassed now to post mine! you're lucky man! got me in anxiety now... I'm going after buspirone big_smile

Last edited by Extelown (Mar 9, 2017 5:20 pm)

Glasgow, Scotland.
Extelown wrote:

unexpectedbowtie, I wanted to quote your post but it would post once again the photos and I didn't wanted to flood here, however what I wanted to say is that, FU*K!! That looks just amazing! I'm even embarrassed now to post mine! you're lucky man!

Don't be! Simpler setups are often way better as you can focus on things, and plus... I am now severely in debt!

I got a bit carried away buying gear...

Last edited by unexpectedbowtie (Nov 20, 2016 9:50 pm)

Michigan
unexpectedbowtie wrote:
Extelown wrote:

unexpectedbowtie, I wanted to quote your post but it would post once again the photos and I didn't wanted to flood here, however what I wanted to say is that, FU*K!! That looks just amazing! I'm even embarrassed now to post mine! you're lucky man!

Don't be! Simpler setups are often way better as you can focus on things, and plus... I am now severely in debt!

I got a bit carried away buying gear...

That escalated quickly

Glasgow, Scotland.
Jazzmarazz wrote:

That escalated quickly

I fell down the Eurorack hole.

Ok guys, it's been some time since the last post. So go ahead, show us something! big_smile

Glasgow, Scotland.

2019 update...