Offline
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
TetrisEffect wrote:
kineticturtle wrote:

Tetris Effect that setup is a delight! I'm always envious of these rig photos with lots of natural light. Always seems like a beautiful and creative space!

Thanks
im very lucky to live where i do, here's a look at whats out the window...

36° 59.347' S
174° 28.288' E

Nice!

Offline
Sweden

This was when it was the most pretty. Yes this was a good day. smile
None of my Game Boys featured unfortunately. My desk is not as pretty anymore and I've got a lot more gear now clogging up the joint, my DX7, my modular filterbox, my tapedeck etc etc.

But hot dogs. And coke. Which is cool.

Last edited by my.Explosion (Feb 7, 2016 11:37 am)

Offline
Clermont-Ferrand, France

Tried to use PR8, Pulsar, keyboard+MidiNES and Famitracker in a same track.

Offline
NC in the US of America
PleaseLoseBattle wrote:

Tried to use PR8, Pulsar, keyboard+MidiNES and Famitracker in a same track.

Sick!

Offline
NUMBSKULL
PleaseLoseBattle wrote:

Tried to use PR8, Pulsar, keyboard+MidiNES and Famitracker in a same track.

That's the pulsar cart I sold you! So cool to see it get put to good use!

Offline
Clermont-Ferrand, France

Thanks guys !

Yep that's the one ! Thanks again smile It took me some time to get into it, but now I enjoy a lot its possibilities !

Offline
france

@PleaseLooseBattle Really great stuff.
I know some people are purist here, but a little cutoff on some part could improve it. I like it.

Offline
The Rubber Man

Hm, there was Riverwash 2016 party last Friday (02.09.2016) and we played there a gig with ZX Spectrum chiptunes (Spectrums + synths + drums). http://chipmusic.org/forums/post/247817/#p247817
My setup this time was kinda expanded, as for the first time I used the ZX Vega game-console (and it wasn't that bad however it's very silent, argh).

So anyway this time it was junk like:
- two ym2149 / AY chip based consoles: Speccy 2010 and ZX Spectrum Vega,
- Novation Mininova synth
- CASIO SA-47
- Korg Monotron Delay
Plus additional stuff like ZOOM FX unit and a Behringer mixer.

Offline
Glasgow, Scotland.

My 'studio' is constantly in flux as it's crammed into a tiny alcove in our kitchen, and I need to move things around all the time depending on what I'm working on. A Game Boy or SID based synth is almost always involved though.

Here's a bunch of pictures:

I post a whole pile of gear pictures on my alter-ego Instagram account under the username @noisepedals:

http://instagram/noisepedals

Last edited by unexpectedbowtie (Sep 5, 2016 3:29 pm)

Offline
BLACK BY POPULAR DEMAND

i'm not really in the chipmusic scene anymore but i never got a chance to show a setup. everything is mostly done in ableton and i still use the amiga from time to time as a sampler and a damn fine bitcrusher haha.

http://soundcloud.com/254f304e

Offline
ПØГTHWEST IПDIΛПΛ
DESUMATE wrote:

i'm not really in the chipmusic scene anymore but i never got a chance to show a setup. everything is mostly done in ableton and i still use the amiga from time to time as a sampler and a damn fine bitcrusher haha.

http://soundcloud.com/254f304e

REALLY dig the new breakcore track you dropped two weeks ago, great work man.
this is my set up now, cut out A LOT things I don't really use..Now I'm in dire need of monitors [PO's not shown]

Offline

A 330$ laptop and 50$ headphones. I use ableton live's operator and analog synths

Offline
Glasgow, Scotland.
Kazzy wrote:

A 330$ laptop and 50$ headphones. I use ableton live's operator and analog synths

Let's see!

Offline

unexpectedbowtie, I wanted to quote your post but it would post once again the photos and I didn't wanted to flood here, however what I wanted to say is that, FU*K!! That looks just amazing! I'm even embarrassed now to post mine! you're lucky man! got me in anxiety now... I'm going after buspirone big_smile

Last edited by Extelown (Mar 9, 2017 5:20 pm)

Offline
Glasgow, Scotland.
Extelown wrote:

unexpectedbowtie, I wanted to quote your post but it would post once again the photos and I didn't wanted to flood here, however what I wanted to say is that, FU*K!! That looks just amazing! I'm even embarrassed now to post mine! you're lucky man!

Don't be! Simpler setups are often way better as you can focus on things, and plus... I am now severely in debt!

I got a bit carried away buying gear...

Last edited by unexpectedbowtie (Nov 20, 2016 9:50 pm)

Offline
Michigan
unexpectedbowtie wrote:
Extelown wrote:

unexpectedbowtie, I wanted to quote your post but it would post once again the photos and I didn't wanted to flood here, however what I wanted to say is that, FU*K!! That looks just amazing! I'm even embarrassed now to post mine! you're lucky man!

Don't be! Simpler setups are often way better as you can focus on things, and plus... I am now severely in debt!

I got a bit carried away buying gear...

That escalated quickly