UK

This is all ive got at the moment, actually sounding alright so far. Need a mixer as i cant really do anything live at the moment

Last edited by tearauth (Dec 4, 2015 3:21 pm)

IL, US
tearauth wrote:

This is all ive got at the moment, actually sounding alright so far. Need a mixer as i cant really do anything live at the moment

not sure i've seen a clear psp before.. is it a 2000 series or 3000?

Salt Lake City, UT, USA
tearauth wrote:

Nice and simple.  I like it!

UK
e.s.c. wrote:
tearauth wrote:

not sure i've seen a clear psp before.. is it a 2000 series or 3000?

Its just the original black psp 2000 but i moved it into a new case and got rid of the umd drive, planning on spray painting the clear case on the inside. Gonna do the same with my GBA so they match, got a clear case for that too that I havent used yet. Ive spent too many hours taking psp's apart now it takes about half an hour or something now

Psydney, Australia
tearauth wrote:

Goat and Pig, nice

South Dakota, United States

I don't really have much currently but it's building up slowly.

Here's a list of things I have currently and things that are coming in the mail.

2x Gameboy Colors (One with pro-sound mod and just being lazy about installing the mod in the other GBC)
1 DMG (Waiting for pro-sound mod to come in the mail)
1 Light boy
1 Gameboy Advance SP
1 Gp2x f-200 (coming in the mail)
1 DMG-07(also in the mail)
1 Numark DXM06
2x LSDJ Carts

Last edited by YukiKakushi (Dec 7, 2015 6:44 am)

Salt Lake City, UT, USA
YukiKakushi wrote:

I don't really have much currently but it's building up slowly.

Here's a list of things I have currently and things that are coming in the mail.

2x Gameboy Colors (One with pro-sound mod and just being lazy about installing the mod in the other GBC)
1 DMG (Waiting for pro-sound mod to come in the mail)
1 Light boy
1 Gameboy Advance SP
1 Gp2x f-200 (coming in the mail)
1 DMG-07(also in the mail)
1 Numark DXM06
2x LSDJ Carts

Sounds like a fun time! smile

Taichung, Taiwan

+ Behringer NOX404
+ KORG Mini-KP
+ Prosound SGB2
+ Super Famicom
+ CRT

The Flow:
Ableton (master for tempo speed, stop, start) > Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 USB 2.0 Audio Interface (Midi Out) > ArduinoBoy > Nanoloop

(2) Nanoloop 2.x
Korg Kaoss Pad mini - bought from Trey Frey!!! :DDD
Alto ZMX862 mixer
ArduinoBoy
(2) KRK Rokit 5 monitors

ПØГTHWEST IПDIΛПΛ

this is my live set up for my new project/this year, excluding my NES Toaster I used glitch NES on & my RhythmScope

live/recording rig of 2016:
DMG running nanoloop / GP2X running LGPT & a GameBoyMicro hooked to a PISSBOX (from Kitsch-bent) for external pro-sound & running nanoloop all hooked up to a Alesis Multi Mix 4 usb FX mixer!!

Simple setup, nothing too special:
> Red DMG Prosound w/ white backlight and yellow screen protector.
> Painted Clear DMG Prosound w/ green backlight, pink screen protector, and PS/2 port.
> Numark M2 (the newer versions that were released).
> Sony MDRZX110AP headphones (sound wise, they're pretty good; no complaints).

Glasgow, Scotland.

Finally carved out a dedicated space in a corner of the flat for chiptune stuff. Makes a big difference to have it permanently set up.

I've got a bunch of other things I use, but this is the main kit:

* Macbook with DAW
* DMG with backlight + ProSound mod
* Arduinoboy
* LPK25 USB MIDI keyboard
* Couple of LSDJ carts flashed to the EMS carts
* Korg Kaoss pad
* Pocket Operator Sub (PO-14)

Oregon

My current setup is seriously feeling the immediate need for a Minilogue. I mean, that thing is really calling my name.  Oh, and I'm now thinking that I definitely should have sprung for the Mix12FX instead of just the Mix8 sad

Matthew Joseph Payne

Tetris Effect that setup is a delight! I'm always envious of these rig photos with lots of natural light. Always seems like a beautiful and creative space!

kineticturtle wrote:

Tetris Effect that setup is a delight! I'm always envious of these rig photos with lots of natural light. Always seems like a beautiful and creative space!

Thanks
im very lucky to live where i do, here's a look at whats out the window...

36° 59.347' S
174° 28.288' E

Last edited by TetrisEffect (Jan 21, 2016 6:39 am)