Offline
Alabama
PULSELOOPER wrote:
freezedream wrote:

I'm starting to get back into chipmusic and slowly building a new setup! :]

This is really nice, Nathan! Which MD models are those?

European Model 2's.

Offline
Adelaide, Australia

Thanks PULSELOOPER! That's right, both VA1 motherboards with CCAM. :]

Offline
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
The Laohu wrote:
dustfilledhobo wrote:

Here's a gear show from a Conquer Monster music video (I'm on the left).

I'm quite diggin' this.

Thanks!

Offline
Hong Kong

Hi guys!

I spent 7 years with big synthesizers and stuff, but sold them because moved to another country.
Portable life is a great opportunity to create portable music.This is my setup:

Sony PSP with Rhythm 6 for blips and bass
Nintendo 2DS with Korg DSN 12, Korg DS 10 (sometimes Glitch and Electroplankton).
Korg Kaossilator 2 for loops (they sound pretty hypnotic on this device)
Korg Monotron Delay (to process long noise/ambience sounds and voice speech from mp3 player)
Yamaha AG 03 Miku to mix and record all these toys.
Pioneer SE-DJ 5000 headphones
Bose Soundlink 3 - my sound system

Offline
Joliette, QC, Canada

Annnd another update !

Offline
nowhere in particular
XyNo wrote:

Annnd another update !

No studio is complete without a cat. Good job.

Offline
Unsubscribe

probably my last post here cause Ive sold off all my chip gear besides a gameboy.

Offline
Detroit

Cleaned up my desk and finally organized all my shit

Online
Abandoned on Fire
herr_prof wrote:

probably my last post here cause Ive sold off all my chip gear besides a gameboy.

Please don't leave me alone with these people. :'(

Offline
Unsubscribe

Sorry man chipsounds was too good!

Offline
The Rubber Man

Last times -

Yerz:
- Amiga 1200 (8 channels, DigiBooster Tracker)
- Amiga 500 (4 and 8 channels with OctaMED)
- Yamaha PSS-680 toy-keyboard
- Yamaha PSS-51 toy-keyboard
- Casio SA-5 toy-keyboard
- Korg Monotron Duo



Pinokio:
- drums
- Atari 130XE



It does the trick not that bad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m8VrY1PrZI

Offline
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
YERZMYEY wrote:

Last times -

Yerz:
- Amiga 1200 (8 channels, DigiBooster Tracker)
- Amiga 500 (4 and 8 channels with OctaMED)
- Yamaha PSS-680 toy-keyboard
- Yamaha PSS-51 toy-keyboard
- Casio SA-5 toy-keyboard
- Korg Monotron Duo



Pinokio:
- drums
- Atari 130XE



It does the trick not that bad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m8VrY1PrZI

Rad setup!  I love that you guys use V-drums.

Offline

pictures are missing my pc and interface but, 2 DMGs/bass/drums

Last edited by unicorn wizard (Dec 2, 2015 4:28 am)

Offline
Solar System

Czesc! Pinokio is famous XE legend! Pozdravujem. Pridete na Forever?

Offline
IL, US
egr wrote:
herr_prof wrote:

probably my last post here cause Ive sold off all my chip gear besides a gameboy.

Please don't leave me alone with these people. :'(

don't worry, i'm still around (just posting far less often)

Offline
The Rubber Man

Matej: I'm afraid for now everything indicates that we will not be able to get there. sad