UK
e.s.c. wrote:
tearauth wrote:

This is all ive got at the moment, actually sounding alright so far. Need a mixer as i cant really do anything live at the moment

not sure i've seen a clear psp before.. is it a 2000 series or 3000?

Its just the original black psp 2000 but i moved it into a new case and got rid of the umd drive, planning on spray painting the clear case on the inside. Gonna do the same with my GBA so they match, got a clear case for that too that I havent used yet. Ive spent too many hours taking psp's apart now it takes about half an hour or something now

Psydney, Australia
tearauth wrote:

This is all ive got at the moment, actually sounding alright so far. Need a mixer as i cant really do anything live at the moment

Goat and Pig, nice

South Dakota, United States

I don't really have much currently but it's building up slowly.

Here's a list of things I have currently and things that are coming in the mail.

2x Gameboy Colors (One with pro-sound mod and just being lazy about installing the mod in the other GBC)
1 DMG (Waiting for pro-sound mod to come in the mail)
1 Light boy
1 Gameboy Advance SP
1 Gp2x f-200 (coming in the mail)
1 DMG-07(also in the mail)
1 Numark DXM06
2x LSDJ Carts

Last edited by YukiKakushi (Dec 7, 2015 6:44 am)

Salt Lake City, UT, USA
YukiKakushi wrote:

I don't really have much currently but it's building up slowly.

Here's a list of things I have currently and things that are coming in the mail.

2x Gameboy Colors (One with pro-sound mod and just being lazy about installing the mod in the other GBC)
1 DMG (Waiting for pro-sound mod to come in the mail)
1 Light boy
1 Gameboy Advance SP
1 Gp2x f-200 (coming in the mail)
1 DMG-07(also in the mail)
1 Numark DXM06
2x LSDJ Carts

Sounds like a fun time! smile

Taichung, Taiwan

+ Behringer NOX404
+ KORG Mini-KP
+ Prosound SGB2
+ Super Famicom
+ CRT

The Flow:
Ableton (master for tempo speed, stop, start) > Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 USB 2.0 Audio Interface (Midi Out) > ArduinoBoy > Nanoloop

(2) Nanoloop 2.x
Korg Kaoss Pad mini - bought from Trey Frey!!! :DDD
Alto ZMX862 mixer
ArduinoBoy
(2) KRK Rokit 5 monitors

Tennessee

this is my live set up for my new project/this year, excluding my NES Toaster I used glitch NES on & my RhythmScope

live/recording rig of 2016:
DMG running nanoloop / GP2X running LGPT & a GameBoyMicro hooked to a PISSBOX (from Kitsch-bent) for external pro-sound & running nanoloop all hooked up to a Alesis Multi Mix 4 usb FX mixer!!

Simple setup, nothing too special:
> Red DMG Prosound w/ white backlight and yellow screen protector.
> Painted Clear DMG Prosound w/ green backlight, pink screen protector, and PS/2 port.
> Numark M2 (the newer versions that were released).
> Sony MDRZX110AP headphones (sound wise, they're pretty good; no complaints).

Glasgow, Scotland.

Finally carved out a dedicated space in a corner of the flat for chiptune stuff. Makes a big difference to have it permanently set up.

I've got a bunch of other things I use, but this is the main kit:

* Macbook with DAW
* DMG with backlight + ProSound mod
* Arduinoboy
* LPK25 USB MIDI keyboard
* Couple of LSDJ carts flashed to the EMS carts
* Korg Kaoss pad
* Pocket Operator Sub (PO-14)

Oregon

My current setup is seriously feeling the immediate need for a Minilogue. I mean, that thing is really calling my name.  Oh, and I'm now thinking that I definitely should have sprung for the Mix12FX instead of just the Mix8 sad

Matthew Joseph Payne

Tetris Effect that setup is a delight! I'm always envious of these rig photos with lots of natural light. Always seems like a beautiful and creative space!

kineticturtle wrote:

Tetris Effect that setup is a delight! I'm always envious of these rig photos with lots of natural light. Always seems like a beautiful and creative space!

Thanks
im very lucky to live where i do, here's a look at whats out the window...

36° 59.347' S
174° 28.288' E

Last edited by TetrisEffect (Jan 21, 2016 6:39 am)

Salt Lake City, UT, USA
TetrisEffect wrote:
kineticturtle wrote:

Thanks
im very lucky to live where i do, here's a look at whats out the window...

36° 59.347' S
174° 28.288' E

Nice!

Finland

This was when it was the most pretty. Yes this was a good day. smile
None of my Game Boys featured unfortunately. My desk is not as pretty anymore and I've got a lot more gear now clogging up the joint, my DX7, my modular filterbox, my tapedeck etc etc.

But hot dogs. And coke. Which is cool.

Last edited by my.Explosion (Feb 7, 2016 11:37 am)

Clermont-Ferrand, France

Tried to use PR8, Pulsar, keyboard+MidiNES and Famitracker in a same track.