Abandoned on Fire
herr_prof wrote:

That is disturbingly uncluttered and well organized.  I think it's been 'shopped.

Unsubscribe

Its only the first five minutes.

Dallas, Texas

Where'd you get your power strip?

Unsubscribe

Its a tripp-lite, can pretty much get them at any computer place:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a … QgodqiAAxw

seattle
herr_prof wrote:

is that a roland jc-120 i see in the corner?

Unsubscribe

it is. I got it for $150 from a pawn shop in the 90s. The store was being run by the guys mom while he was at lunch, and after I paid for it, he started chased after us while we where wheeling it up the street cause he actually selling it for $400. SORRY CHARLIE.

seattle

haha, that's awesome.

easily the best solid state amp i've ever heard/played through.

Burlington

Here comes my first post on this forum....

- Equipment -
(From left to right)
Roland SH-09 I believe these were produced from 1980-1983? Some nice phat bass square waves with that nice vintage charm on this.

Technics SL-23 turntable Just for listening to records

Akai MPD24 This was the first MIDI controller / piece of equipment I ever owned. I had no idea what it was, but I asked for it for Christmas. Didn't even learn how to use it until a year after I got it.

Pioneer HDJ-1000 headphones I use these for DJing and personal listening. I've had these for 3 years. They need some glue in some spots and I'm hoping to get another 3 out of them!

Modded DMG I don't know what this is. Can anyone tell me? tongue

DSI MoPho This and the Roland were purchased from a producer who got me into electronic music and music production. This is pretty versatile and I like the lead sounds it can make. (ACID HOUSE!)

Korg R3 Synth/Vocoder Some neat sounds and vocal effects. I recognize a patch on this synth that is used in an Infected Mushroom track.

My computer has 4GB of RAM, some i5 processor, some video card, two monitors. I forget specifics and am too lazy. I'm probably going to build a new one soon.

That's my stuff n stuff.

Nice to meet everyone big_smile

New Albany Indiana
Pizzanaut wrote:

Here comes my first post on this forum....
[

Nice to meet everyone big_smile

You too bb

Finland

This weekends gig gear. Keeping it simple when traveling,

Unsubscribe

How is that waldorf?

Not pictured is my monotribe and akai mcp , but this is my basic setup. Two dmg's 1 lsdj cart, nanoloop, casio sa 21, and psp running piggy

Last edited by 4BP (Sep 18, 2013 1:41 am)

clovis CA

thats a nice lookin dmg there wink

UK, Leicester
Alley Beach wrote:

thats a nice lookin dmg there wink

seconding, it looks p swag

sweden
DKSTR wrote:

This weekends gig gear. Keeping it simple when traveling,

Best looking MPC1K ever!