and piggy is on the other side you can see it there just look

Dallas, Texas
herr_prof wrote:
TylerBarnes wrote:

Awesome stuff

Thats how ya deeww it!

Thanks smile It's come a long way. I sometimes feel like those guys that get addicted to getting more tattoos. I just get this awesome feeling when I acquire/mod another piece of chip gear.

Here's an old pic of my very first setup to give you an idea of how far its come to get to where it is now. No fancy Nintendo yet. Just two misbehaving SIDs and a CRT

Matthew Joseph Payne

Yep, your very first setup is also rad.

Joliette, QC, Canada

Panorama shot of my setup !

Dallas, Texas

I really dig the monitor setup in profile. Perfect for tracking.

that mpc is a beautiful

yea seriously jealous of your mpc1000.. a) because it is an mpc1000, and b) i always loved that color scheme as opposed to the black one

Czech Republic

I'd just take some pictures of part of my equipment:

Ace Tone Rhythm Ace FR2L drum machine
(just arrived one week ago)
Velorex 6band Graphic Equalizer (Czech republic - middle 80.)
Marshall Echohead + Taptempo switch
Fostex x28 Casette Multitracker

Korg Poly 800 with Moog Slayer mod
Farfisa Syntorchestra
Hohner Pianet/Clavinet Duo

Stereo!

Finland
defPREMIUM wrote:

yea seriously jealous of your mpc1000.. a) because it is an mpc1000, and b) i always loved that color scheme as opposed to the black one

Too bad blue one has shitty pad components that you have to replace. But i remember xyno had done that.

only the blue one?? strange!

Joliette, QC, Canada
defPREMIUM wrote:

only the blue one?? strange!

Yep Blue ones are the old models, pads are shitty on these (velocity troubles, bad feelings and if 1 pad break you need to change the whole thing !). Highly suggested to buy the pad replacement which is a little bit expensive but omg totally worth it !
If you plan to get a 1000 someday, I suggest you to find some ram (any PC 133 144PIN CL3 SODIMM 256MB will do, don't buy the overpriced akai upgrade) and get a version of JJOS (got 2XL, they added a chord and arp fonction which is just totally awesome for stuffs like midines wink ) because original akai os is not really stable for midi ! (my nanoloop sync cable didn't worked on it)

IL, US

current home setup

How often do you use The Walking Dead?

IL, US

you have to find ways to stay in the room when rendering video... i usually use borderlands 2 for that, but im slightly burnt out after 750+ hours

Dallas, Texas
e.s.c. wrote:

current home setup

What is that modular looking device on the left? Is it a Lunetta Synth perhaps?

seattle

it's a yamaha rx-17 that was circuit bent by low-gain

(i think)