Unsubscribe

uh if you cant find decent micros outside barcade YOUS GOTS PROBLEMS

New York City

I didn't mean that, I meant it's the only beer to bother with in America ;P
Barcade does have a plentiful selection. I also love the cider they have there some times.

IL, US

rampage works, as of my trip during blip this year

Ah.. sucks working 6 - 12 dont think i can make it across the water this time.

just stuck in stinky soho. apartment and office are about 5 mins apart haha.

Boulder, CO

From Soho to Barcade is maybe a 15 minute ride. Q express to 14th st transfer to the L train 4 stops to Lorimer. Just do it!

6 am - 12 am that is..

will try this friday.

barcade here we go

Washington DC

I think one of my goals in life is to open up a barcade type place but way more awesome.

Also: Pinball Machines.

Was pretty sweet but donkeykong ate my money ... crazy street carnival down the road also cool

NJ

eating - buffalo cantina, pommes frites, and falafel place you find on or near thompson street.. shit man there are thousands of places to pick and choose from, get adventurous!

drinking - pony bar (cheap GOOD craft beer - all beers are $5), if you settle for shit beer - go to rudy's ($7 pitchers and unlimited hot dogs), brouwerij lane in greenpoint - more of a take out place than it is a bar .. cheap GOOD beer.

NJ

also, sup let's party - whoever you are

BK

eating - Supermac NYC. best mac and cheese in all existence, all kinds of gourmet variations, etc. don't get a large unless you're an eating champion, the smaller size will fill you up no problem if you're a normal human being.

Milwaukee, WI
akira^8GB wrote:

barcade is the only place where I had DECENT AMERICAN BEER. Yes, decent american beer exists. It's in barcade and comes from microbreweries. Don't bother with anything else.

Well then you sir need to be flown here to WI. I will give $100 to anyone who can find a better beer than those micro-brewed here.

http://www.sprecherbrewery.com/beer.php

http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/sprecher-b … rian/1367/

BAM!

BOSTON

I have to say I really respect RG's WI pride. Every thread he's all "WI has BEST FUCKING ________ IN THE WORLD" (touring/beer/scene/etc.) You don't see that very often.

RESPEC.

/de-rail

Milwaukee, WI

YES! I cannot help but sometimes share our secrets with the world. I'm both sorry and completely unapologetic.

By the way, I do love me some Boston! FANTASTIC city. WAY up on the list.

NYC is next though.