whats up nyc.

any good places to eat around soho?
anyone want to have a beer?

let me knowwww

adam/minikomi

Boulder, CO

Go to Pepe Rosso on Sullivan St just below Houston. That was my jam when I used to work down the street. Run by Italians making delicious food and being loud. There are only like 3 tables in the place but it's perfect. Get out of Soho and get a belgian beer at Burp Castle on East 7th st between 2nd and 3rd avenue (pricey) or go do the touristy thing and get a drink at McSorely's on the same block (not pricey). I could go on forever but most everything I would suggest would be in Brooklyn... like Barcade; 22 taps and 80s arcade games (should be perfect on a Monday).

IL, US
AdamGetsAwesome wrote:

Go to Pepe Rosso on Sullivan St just below Houston. That was my jam when I used to work down the street. Run by Italians making delicious food and being loud. There are only like 3 tables in the place but it's perfect. Get out of Soho and get a belgian beer at Burp Castle on East 7th st between 2nd and 3rd avenue (pricey) or go do the touristy thing and get a drink at McSorely's on the same block (not pricey). I could go on forever but most everything I would suggest would be in Brooklyn... like Barcade; 22 taps and 80s arcade games (should be perfect on a Monday).

barcade, ftw..also, pony bar...williamsburger...

New York City

and the lizard lounge or something like that (free pizza slice with your beer)

Unsubscribe

alligator and crocodile lounge.. but tis chock full of frats altely..

Bronx, NY

Pony Bar, Pony Bar, Pony Bar!

Go with facundo, ideally.

Washington DC

I miss both pony bar and barcade.

beeerrcaddddee looks rad

Unsubscribe

i hate barcade.. nothing good ever works!

thieveland ohio

burritoville!!!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
DaPantz wrote:

Pony Bar, Pony Bar, Pony Bar!

Go with facundo, ideally.

Does Fucundo actually leave the pony bar? har har

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
herr_prof wrote:

i hate barcade.. nothing good ever works!

first place i try to apply to get a job  if i ever move to NYC. hahaha

New York City

Barcade is cool if you go when nobody is there, but true, the amount of machines has decreased since I first went to it.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
akira^8GB wrote:

Barcade is cool if you go when nobody is there, but true, the amount of machines has decreased since I first went to it.

what's sad is how most of the issues w/ the machines are probably simple monitor fixes...
You'd think that investing $$ into the machines would be something they'd want to do considering it is called... bARCADE

heh.

Bronx, NY

Barcade = the worst scumbag patrons ever. But yea, fun games and QUALITY beer.

New York City
low-gain wrote:

You'd think that investing $$ into the machines would be something they'd want to do considering it is called... bARCADE

And specially considering the ammount of CASH they make (ie tons)

barcade is the only place where I had DECENT AMERICAN BEER. Yes, decent american beer exists. It's in barcade and comes from microbreweries. Don't bother with anything else.

Last edited by akira^8GB (Jul 6, 2010 11:05 pm)