hey hii howdy

i was wonder how rare Nanoloop 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.5, 2.1 and 2.2 are?

do these carts come up for sale much?

does anyone know how many of each were produced?

Last edited by TetrisEffect (Apr 5, 2017 6:37 am)

I sold my 1.0 cart on here about a year or more back.  Don't see them often

IL, US

yeah, 1.0 is super rare, 1.1 & 1.2 only slightly less so (more copies exist, but i think by now most have landed in the collections of people with little to no interest in parting with them). 2.2 is probably fairly rare at this point as it's the same hardware as 2.3-2.6 (iirc) so i;d bet most got upgraded to one of the newer versions. 2.1 carts don't turn up that often either, but more frequently than 1.0-1.2 or 2.2. 1.5 shows up semi-frequently, and 1.3 a little more often than that from what i've seen ( i think more 1.3 carts exist than 1.5 carts).. none of them show up that often though, so if you're think about collecting them, you probably shouldn't hesitate if you spot one available for a reasonable price

france

Do you like working with the first version ?
Or is it just collecting stuff becauqe you like this soft ?

my first chip kart was NL 1.3
found it close to home
never seen any other NL carts on sale in france exept 2.?? once

Love my nl 1.3 raw glitchy unexpectable

But I've abandonned it for the 1.6 and mono....

thx for the thread I'm looking for a multiplayer adapter right now to make a patchbay to sync my three NL carts

got numbers on the pcb

19489-0 UL  94v-0                    1 7/08

Czech Republic

I have NL 2.2 (can't get into it)

NL 1.2 (really like it, but it's little bit slow (especially in changing patterns) and I can't compare it to other NL1x, because I didn't have any yet), I don't work with noise channel, but I like Wav channel a lot and One channel for both pulses fits me for my style of work. Also it doesn't have lot of possibilities for work with patterns. I don't use sequencer. It doesn't have lot of memory (only 4 banks). But I like,how it sounds and i like to work with it.

and I have NL Mono (simply great, but it's hard to program some melodic basslines in Click channel - unlike on Wav channel in NL1.2)

Last edited by ryba (Apr 6, 2017 2:27 pm)

e.s.c. wrote:

yeah, 1.0 is super rare, ...

Nordloef told me it was because 1.0 had a lot of bugs, so most people traded it in for 1.1

Tennessee

I've been using a 2.3 since I started and really like it, on that note I did have a 2.0.1 up for sale on here but didn't receive a single message so I took it down...not sure how rare they are just know many folks don't like to use it.

IL, US
Timbob wrote:
e.s.c. wrote:

yeah, 1.0 is super rare, ...

Nordloef told me it was because 1.0 had a lot of bugs, so most people traded it in for 1.1

i believe so. i only got into using nanoloop with 1.1, so my knowledge of 1.0 is limited to what i remember from the old nanoloop forums and talking to people

Austria

Hello,

i have a fully functional Game Boy Classic (DMG-01, 1989) plus (what seems to me) a nanoloop 1.0 cartridge.
I guess it's 1.0 as there's no version number whatsoever showing up on the startscreen ....

Anyone interested?
Shipping from Austria (Central Europe) smile

Cheers,
Macon

This was my 1.0 version.
I sold it over here:
http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/16099 … y-vintage/

That yellow one is a 1.1 cart.

Last edited by oliver (Apr 8, 2017 2:09 pm)

Austria
oliver wrote:

That yellow one is a 1.1 cart.

Ah, thanks a lot! smile

Any estimations on how much this is worth now?
Can't even remember how much i payed for it back in the days ...

Thanks!

Yip yip!

Macon wrote:

Hello,

i have a fully functional Game Boy Classic (DMG-01, 1989) plus (what seems to me) a nanoloop 1.0 cartridge.
I guess it's 1.0 as there's no version number whatsoever showing up on the startscreen ....

Anyone interested?

Cheers,
Macon

IL, US

think i sold my 1.1 for $125. generally they go for around that much +/- $20. part of that depends on how recently the battery has been replaced, if ever, since replacing the batteries on 1.1 is sort of a pain in the ass (requires tabbed batteries with the tabs at a 90 degree angle from each other if i remember correctly). i'd replaced the battery in mine maybe 5 years before i sold it, so the battery was still working, but likely to need replacement within a year or two

Macon wrote:

Hello,

Anyone interested?

Cheers,
Macon

PM'd