Wellington

Just having a listen and should be awesome! Your new e.p. is awesome too!

Melbourne

Oh thanks a lot man! I look forward to meeting you and watching your set!

Wellington, New Zealand

Camp was amazing, any photos from the carpark chip party, or photos in general?

Wellington, New Zealand

Grrrr I wanted to go but my parents wouldn't let me. Apparently one of my friends from school played.

Melbourne

I guess camp will post some photos eventually. It was a great time indeed! Thanks to all you bros for making it a super awesome chip filled time.

That sucks you couldn't come Henry, maybe next time. I look forward to meeting you!

Last edited by FuturNari (Feb 14, 2011 7:36 am)

Wellington, New Zealand

yeah my parents said maybe next year. HOPEFULLY
did anyone notice a ranga kid play guitar called eddie? I thnk his artist name is lontalius

Melbtown, Lolstralia

So glad to here it went well... I am hoping to make it over next year ... (if not official then renegadezzz) be cool to chill with the NZ crew

.... impatiently awaiting video and photographic evidence

Melbourne

It would be great if you could come Dot.AY! I'm hopefully moving to Melbourne soon but want make it back for camp next year because it was so good. Hopefully there will be some footage of some of the shows! I can't wait to see some too.

And yeah see you next year Henry! Don't think I saw your friend, it was hard to keep up with the renegade room when there were so many good bands all over the place!

Melbourne, Australia
FuturNari wrote:

I'm hopefully moving to Melbourne soon

Always nice to have another member of our little Oz chip family! When are you looking at moving to Melbs?

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

I have photos of the carpark, but I have a few statements first.

1) please, please, please all add me on facebook! You dudes were rad!
2) Old Grey Wolf for Sound Bytes.
3) Dove (like the bird, I recall) - that first track you played was freaking amazing. I was unable to speak.
4) all you NZ folk get into #gba on irc.axdf.net and chat with us all the time, please.

Now, I shall do some of my work (flew out at 6:40 am to get to work this morning: burn) and then upload those (terribly taken) photos.

Best. Party. Ever.

Melbourne
10k wrote:

Best. Party. Ever.

^ agreed.

dos I am trying to move at the end of March but it's dependent on getting bass players to join all my bands so I'll see how I go. I look forward to joining the family!

And thank you so much Tom! That's the second track from my second e.p (http://futurnari.bandcamp.com/album/ret … d-thinking) I added you on fakbok and will sort out irc on my new computer.

Melbourne, Australia
10k wrote:

2) Old Grey Wolf for Sound Bytes.

We were literally talking about SoundBytes 9 yesterday with Kiwi's in mind... of course nothing has happened with this yet tongue

hardcore, Australia

sand boatsed as.

Wellington
FuturNari wrote:
10k wrote:

Best. Party. Ever.

I'm looking forward to the photos from the carpark rave. That and 10k blew my mind/made my weekend, I wish I hadn't missed cTrix!

I'm certainly looking forward to a full FuturNari experience too... amazing!!

I am definitely coming to aus, it's just a matter of when which I need to figure out!

Also, it was totally awesome to be able to meet everyone. I was starting to get a bit jaded with it all, especially my own music and meeting everyone and seeing other people doing their thing has made me excited to be doing what I'm doing again!!

Melbourne, Australia
OldGreyWolf wrote:

...missed cTrix!

WHAT?!

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs