Corpus Christi, Texas

God, I wish I had money for this.

Wheeling, WV

I think this is the first time I've seen the extras in a bundle be more expensive than the main item.

Love you guys, but $19 for the shirt? $19 for the poster and pins?

I thought the point of bundles was to save money.

I neeeeeed this! Gotta have it! I haven't bought a DVD since I bought the Blip 06 DVD.

Washington DC
NO CARRIER wrote:
low-gain wrote:

*cough* Blip 2008 DVD *cough*

I love you, Don.

Also this shit is totally goddamn fuckin ridiculous. Thank god I have a job. I am buying the fuck out of this.

(next paycheck)

Corpus Christi, Texas
hotmessization wrote:

I think this is the first time I've seen the extras in a bundle be more expensive than the main item.

This this this.

It is such bullshit that I'd have to pay 78$ for things I don't even want just so I can get my hands on the dvd and blip stuff.
Like, I get that you are trying to support the people who made the shirts and pins and whatever, but come ooooooon.
>:

/poor (and now bitter) student spiel

Last edited by koze (Aug 13, 2010 3:06 am)

Brooklyn, NY

Wow, look at that swag. Fangamer's designers do amazing work.

Here's hoping those gray Bitboy shirts and pin sets last into an era when I actually have money to throw around.

Brooklyn NY US
koze wrote:
hotmessization wrote:

This this this.

It is such bullshit that I'd have to pay 78$ for things I don't even want just so I can get my hands on the dvd and blip stuff.
Like, I get that you are trying to support the people who made the shirts and pins and whatever, but come ooooooon.
>:

/poor (and now bitter) student spiel

You don't. You can pay $60.00 (plus shipping) for the things you want, if you do it from two sources. Like the man said.

2PlayerProductions wrote:
nickmaynard wrote:

is there a way to get just the dvd and the blip fest stuff without also getting the shirt / poster / other stuff?

That's currently not an option on the this page, sorry. The shirt/poster/pins represent a lot of work from the Fangamer crew. Because they've given us such an incredible distribution platform for this film, we'd like to encourage everyone to support their products as well. If cost is your concern (we know these are tough times), you can order the DVD from FG ($15) and purchase the 3 Blip Festival commemorative releases individually (for $15 each) from our store (http://shop.indieblitz.com/2player). At $60, that's $18 less than the Blip Bundle price ($78) but you'd be paying for shipping from two different places. Once you factor that in, you're only a few bucks off from a brand new shirt and a bunch of cool extras. The choice is up to you of course...I just wanted it to be clear that the reduced price on the three Blip products in the bundle ($25 instead of $45) is the reward for giving some love to Fangamer first.

Liverpool, UK
low-gain wrote:

*cough* Blip 2008 DVD *cough*

Corpus Christi, Texas

I hate to admit that I stopped reading after encouraging everyone to support their products.
apologies.

Wellington, New Zealand

Ohmagawsh that t-shirt is so pro.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

lol..

I've had RTP on my iPod since it's first internet screening... i'm spoiled..

I'm very thankful for 2pp though!  got nothing but heart for them.

Unsubscribe

this cut of RTP is different from those savvy enough to rip the pitchfork version if I am not mistaken.

Not to mention the hours and hours of bonus footage like my beautiful face.

I guess you see the same thing on LOTR forums when they sell a premium edition of the rings trilogy. But premium seldom means affordable or value.

Philadelphia, PA

Regarding $$...

I agree that it would be NICE if there were more options for the packages, but I think everything in ALL the packages is totally amazing, and anyone with any chip interest who orders any of them will be glad he or she did. I'm not trying to agree or disagree with anyone specific, but for you guys concerned about the cost of the various packages.. Maybe it would make you feel better to consider how often you're *not* paying for perfectly bundled chip-related funpacks. Stuff like this doesn't come around very often. I see people go to Best Buy or whatever ALL THE TIME and easily spend $78+ on TV show boxed sets and things of that nature that they can get any time. When something like this comes along that is so 100% tailored to what we obsess over, we should feel good about spending some cash to get it, and we should be really excited when we receive all of it smile

That being said, I understand some of you can't afford it right now, and I'm not really directing this towards you. I hope you can get it soon, it's a great movie and I think I will find it seriously useful to show all my friends who think I just play Alleyway all day.

Washington DC

If my next paycheck is good, I'm going for the DVD + Shirt + Poster combo.

BALLIN

Geneva, NY
herr_prof wrote:

But premium seldom means affordable or value.

The exception you speak of:

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

I think those bitching about price should keep yar mouth shut.
if you dont want to pay the price... dont buy it. simple as that smile It's novelty stuff. you either buy it or you dont.
Though  i think if you really love the NYC chipscene you'd be stupid not to buy it.

In other words.. go buy it.  wink

I'll more than likely buy it to support! every little bit helps!

Last edited by low-gain (Aug 13, 2010 2:17 pm)