The Mountains

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH

Thanks to everyone that made it to one of the dates on the TransAmerican Chip Tour 2010, it was a smashing success!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even believe how smoothly it went, and how well some of the shows did. We stayed above the red the whole time as far as gas money goes, which for a tour like this is absolutely incredible.

It was awesome getting to meet even more people (creepers) from the internet, and it was awesome seeing people I haven't seen since December. Pulsewave was bangin, I ate a shitload of salsa and blew up the PA. Pittsburgh was a big surprise, people there actually go to shows that sound interesting-- something I am in no way used to down here.

Ovenrake, Wet Mango and Facundo killed it every single night. It was a pleasure sharing the stage and a stinky van with them night after night. And big ups to Ovenrake for getting the ball rolling on this tour in the first place, I'm jealous that my first tour wasn't as magical as this one. He got laid, he ate shrooms on the beach in LA, his van held up the whole time all the way across the country and back, seriously folks, this is legit.

Again, thanks, sup, party, awesome, see you around. I adore this community and am honoured to be a part of it.

Philly, PA, USA

Glad you guys came down to philly, it's a shame more people didn't come out, the show was awesome!

Its not a tour unless he did shrooms on the beach while getting laid.

))<>((

I'm sad you guys didn't make it to Chicago. sad

The Mountains
tacticalbread wrote:

I'm sad you guys didn't make it to Chicago. sad

Actually, we did

))<>((

fffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

and I didn't know about it. Last time I check the thread, 9/1 in Chicago still didn't have a venue.

The Mountains

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/2268/ … chip-tour/

don't worry, you didnt miss much

Liverpool, UK

can I has come over next year plz lol

IL, US
Rainbowdragoneyes wrote:

http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/2268/ … chip-tour/

don't worry, you didnt miss much

except for the gino's east (and nigel's set...possibly the best saskrotch set ive seen yet)
smile
also: theres video from the chicago show, so he'll get to see some of it anyway

Tacoma WA

oooooonnnniiiiooonnnnnnrrrrraaaaaapppppppeeeeeeeee

come back to tacoma we miss you!

Abandoned on Fire

Congrats on a job well done!  At least according to Facebook all ya'll picked up several new fans.  So this is now an annual thing... right? wink

PDX, PDX

I promise next time, a Portland show will be waiting for you if you wish.

lolusa

Shit ruled so hard. I miss everyone already.
Tires blew out near Sacremento, other than that it's been fucking gravy.

Currently in Boise getting some down time, 800 miles to go.

Mechlo: I should have some PDX shows coming up soon regardless.

PDX, PDX
ovenrake wrote:

Mechlo: I should have some PDX shows coming up soon regardless.

Fuck yes.  We miss you.  We=I and miss=buttlove.

The Mountains

caught in a butt romance

On a sad note, FUNCH.LSDSNG was far less than expected.