Hey guys!

If this question has already been asked here, I apologize.  I tried hunting for a similar post but only found more questions haha.
I'll describe the setup I'm trying to work out and the (possible) solution I think I have.  What I'm curious about is whether I'm completely off the mark or if this setup will actually work.

Setup

• PC running DAW (FL Studio 12)

• Focusrite i18N Audio Interface

• M-Audio Axiom 61 USB Midi Controller

• 2x Gameboy running LSDJ

• 1x Gameboy running mGB

What I want to do:

• Sync LSDJ Gameboys with DAW (start/stop commands + tempo sync)

• mGB Gameboy receives MIDI from Axiom 61 controller (play like synthesizer)

It seems that something like a TeensyBoy for the mGB + MIDI controller part of this setup would make the most sense.  The LSDJ Gameboys is the part I'm not as clear on.  I found this post and catskull recommended I check out his Analog Sync Adapter, but I'm a bit of a n00b with this stuff.

Could I get a 6-pin MIDI to 3.5mm to send my MIDI clock signal from my audio interface to the the analog sync adapter and then use a Gameboy link cable to send that to the LSDJ Gameboys?

Any help and/or guidance you guys can provide is much appreciated!

Abandoned on Fire

The easiest way to do this (I think) will be with two arduinoboys, analog sync adapter, and a 1/8” to two 1/8” y-adapter. An arduinoboy can only work in one mode at a time so one will control mgb and one will convert midi to analog clock. You can't wire midi straight to an analog adapter, you have to convert it.

Or you can split the lsdj sync to work with multiple game boys. Can be done with modified DMG-07 adapter or make yourself one of these:
https://github.com/rebbTRSi/synccross-L … 3-adapter-

Super late reply, but thanks for responses, guys!  I plan to dig deep into this stuff soon smile