Brooklyn NY US

You worry too much.

uhajdafdfdfa
George wrote:

any time someone points out something wrong about this place, everyone, especially the mods go all "nuh huh, nothing is wrong"

Bit Shifter wrote:

You worry too much.

/me giggles a bit and wonders if Bit Shifter was joking.

Brooklyn NY US

*shrugs* You want me to say she's close to being banned? It isn't the case, but if validating the concern is what's important I can say that if you want.

Cambridge, MA

I think we need a little more:

Melbourne, Australia
George wrote:

I sometimes wonder why I haven't been banned yet. I have to admit it's, I think, because I have friends here, and I help with shows. I think if someone that was in another position came here and posted the exact same thing, people would get on their back instantly, and they'd probably end up being banned.

wtf...

Paranoid much? The only way you end up on the radar at all is saying rediculous things like that. Just relax. Also, the idea that we play favourites based on your or other peoples percived friends or influence is acually a little insulting. We are a team of moderators that have a range of independant and objective points of view and we reach decisions based on a group concensus. I think we run a tight ship here. I'm proud of my fellow moderators and the staff that make this place so great.

*shakes head* Not cool at all.

New York City

LONG LIFE THE ELITE!
Buy my shirt.
https://www.8bitpeoples.com:443/store/product/84

tongue

celsius wrote:
George wrote:

I sometimes wonder why I haven't been banned yet. I have to admit it's, I think, because I have friends here, and I help with shows. I think if someone that was in another position came here and posted the exact same thing, people would get on their back instantly, and they'd probably end up being banned.

wtf...

Paranoid much? The only way you end up on the radar at all is saying rediculous things like that. Just relax. Also, the idea that we play favourites based on your or other peoples percived friends or influence is acually a little insulting. We are a team of moderators that have a range of independant and objective points of view and we reach decisions based on a group concensus. I think we run a tight ship here. I'm proud of my fellow moderators and the staff that make this place so great.

*shakes head* Not cool at all.

So how come this Jay Tholen guy hasn't been called out for starting this trolling thread?

Cambridge UK

I know I'm not getting banned. That's not my point.
Fuck it : the  emperor is definitely wearing the whole Chanel Winter 2011 collection all at once.

killadelphia
bucky wrote:

heart

Panasonic is Best.

Brooklyn NY US
4mat wrote:

So how come this Jay Tholen guy hasn't been called out for starting this trolling thread?

Does disagreeing with the "huge contentious jerks" sentiment count?

BOSTON

who is banned? i just thought there was less riffraff

Abandoned on Fire
George wrote:

I know I'm not getting banned. That's not my point.
Fuck it : the  emperor is definitely wearing the whole Chanel Winter 2011 collection all at once.

I'd like to play devil's advocate for you but I can't come up with any examples that I'd call "elite prick behavior" hmm

Over the past month or so:  piksel blue got picked on (unfairly?) and whined about it, feryl got picked on (unfairly?) and whined about it, Atari Music network thingy dude got his thread closed as "spam" ... is that what you're talking about?  I'm on here an EMBARRASSING amount and I'm not seeing the "elitist" part.  Just the usual "ME TOO!" that happens when a drama thread gets going.  For example, what I'm typing right now.  smile

tl;dr -- nuh uh, nothings wrong tongue

Last edited by egr (Oct 20, 2010 6:55 pm)

Brooklyn NY US
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

who is banned? i just thought there was less riffraff

I'm about to ban myself. MERCIFUL RELEASE!

New York City

This thread has become paranoid madness

Unsubscribe

Washington DC

Why do mommy and daddy always have to fight.