Melbtown, Lolstralia

DJ Lame: 8:30-9:30  .. Brisbane's Least Favourite DJ spins the best in Chip-step, Nerdcore and other made up genres
VGX: 10-10:30 .. Dancefloor bangers from two Game Boys
AndyExpandy: 11-11:30 .. Power Melodies so epic you will never believe they come from a duck with some game boys..

December and Jan shows will actually be announced rather soon as well yikes

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

:0

Brooklyn NY US

w00000000t

Brisbane, Australia

Yay!

May attempt to stream this one as well, address will likely remain the same as last time.

Brisbane, Australia

fuck yes! I am going to ruin this. Vgx and andy are so hot right now.  Desperate plea to the chip music community for an 8 bit version of any DIE ANTWOOORD track before next thursday.  Sell yr souls. Evil boy loves you!!!!

Melbtown, Lolstralia

TONIGHT!!!!
Am at the venue right now!!! WOOOOOPPP!!

Stream it I am drinkingggg

Brisbane, Australia

Hey guys, we had a problem with our new PA setup which made streaming the event difficult - basically during DJ Lame's set, because he was using the laptop we were going to stream from to DJ, combined with a bunch of other technical issues, meant that I was having problems getting Ustream to get any input at all. This wasn't his fault but more of an oversight on my part, I probably should have arranged a second computer or made sure it worked correctly before the event. We also discovered it was not very easy to get a useable signal even after his set, for some reason I had to make the PA really loud for my computer to pick up the signal at all. As a result I didn't set up the stream because I couldn't reliably get it to run.

That aside I think everyone did a great job, thanks heaps to DJ Lame and AndyExpandy for playing. I thought my performance was a bit directionless and not quite up to my usual standard though, so I'll make sure my next show blows this one out of the water.

Sorry to anyone who was hoping to listen in or get a recording, and sorry to anyone who was there and was a little disappointed by the way things ran. I've learned from this and will make sure I'm more prepared for upcoming events so everything goes smoothly and everyone enjoys themselves.

Brisbane, Australia

I tried to warn you...

DJ LAME wrote:

I am going to ruin this.

So sorry for all the hassle with getting the decks working man! I had grand plans of doing scratching through low bit filters over chip beats (seriously) and then I totally chickened out and just played a set of back to back tracks that didn't even need the decks. I STILL feel guilty for wasting your time!

(>_<)\