Massachusetts, USA

I mean this:

someonesomewhere wrote:

the game is going to be primarily a two player game and you have to use each other's abilities to get through the level in the fastest time or most lives (several different game options)

like P1 would be able to chop down trees a, and P2 would be able to have the smarts to make something out of it.

it' pretty much always going to be cooperative.

That sounds cool!

Oh!

I sorta swayed away from that whole idea. But I can always find a way to implement it. . .

New update WIP of hometown:

Woah quadruple post!

Say hello to a character:

Last edited by someonesomewhere (Mar 18, 2011 10:26 pm)

Philly, PA, USA

hate to call you out on this but that looks pretty much exactly like the characters from Merveilles http://m0oo.com/mvl/login.php (caution, there's sound)

Last edited by pixls (Mar 18, 2011 4:50 am)

UK
someonesomewhere wrote:

I really like this.

Thanks firebrandboy!

I've completed much more of the town since I posted that WIP, but I don't wanna give too much out.

@pixls yep I'm giving him a little insight as one of the characters, like a reference! I'm doing this for several other indie games too. you can't play as them, but they will be part of the missions you do and such.

Philly, PA, USA
someonesomewhere wrote:

@pixls yep I'm giving him a little insight as one of the characters, like a reference! I'm doing this for several other indie games too. you can't play as them, but they will be part of the missions you do and such.

Well then you should say so when you post it, because what you did looked like you were trying to pass that off as wholly original work.

Newcastle, UK

It'll be nice to put in references to other indie games and projects. I love Ika's work, he recently put in Gomez from Fez in Merveilles.

Vancouver

Give the character a Quote costume so the game can be a Cave Story rip off, just like every other indie game

Also I lost the last email from you about doing work, I'm on spring break now so I am down for helping you with art

Alright, emailing you about some stuff