D D D Detroit, not the burbs
neilbaldwin wrote:

For me it was getting married but chip-related it was probably being invited to 8static. One day...

congrats man, i also got married in 2010, hope you guys have many happy years together.

São Paulo, Brazil

Definitly Minusbaby playing GAROTA COCA-COLA at Nullbits (chipmusic party promoted by Chippanze here in Sao Paulo), with a craze guy screaming nonsense lyrics without a mic.

Melbourne, Australia

Mine if pretty specific to me and no one else because I don't know that anyone else really saw it.

There's a lot of great things - realising we had packed the venue twice over for SoundBytes 6, Blip Tokyo, Making the Real Lyf demo with Celsius, Nullsleep and Derris-Kharlan.

But my number one favourite moment was at Blip Tokyo. There was the one guy in particular who stood out for a couple of reasons and from upstairs on the balcony he was particularly easy to spot. White, bleached blonde hair, about 2 foot taller than anyone else (not to mention very broad shouldered), wearing sunglasses the whole time in the club and he basically spent the whole time standing there, arms crossed, looking rather scowly and unimpressed.  He looked like someones bodyguard - paid to be there and on full alert - but he didn't have to enjoy it.

Until Trash80 played. It was like someone flipped a switch. All of a sudden, this guy was grinning and arms were in the air and dancing. Seriously, watching him get so into it made my night and has stuck with me.

Tokyo, Japan

I remember that guy, It was like a fucking grumpy techno Viking suddenly started doing E and got loved up.

Melbourne, Australia

Thats the one - all he needed was one of those horned helmets instead of the sunglasses and he totally could have passed for a viking.

New York City

How did I miss this guy? xD