First I miss those sweet Datatrash t-shirts and now this cartridge? Why is this happening to me?

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 16, 2019 6:36 pm)

Apeshit wrote:
Lavar wrote:

First I miss those sweet Datatrash t-shirts and now this cartridge? Why is this happening to me?

Yeah... this run was too small, no time for hesitation with picking one up.

Going to do a pre-order on the next run in a few days, after these are all finished up.

---

Sammich SID is sold.

I didn't hesitate at all, but I couldn't buy one of these untill today. Will the next batch be the same prize and when would they be shipped out?

Czech republic
Lavar wrote:

I didn't hesitate at all, but I couldn't buy one of these untill today. Will the next batch be the same prize and when would they be shipped out?

Apeshit wrote:

The next batch is now in the works. I'll do a bigger run this time. Price will jump up, but they will no longer be sold "as is". These ones will be clear with white PCBs.

ashimoke wrote:
Lavar wrote:

Apeshit wrote:

The next batch is now in the works. I'll do a bigger run this time. Price will jump up, but they will no longer be sold "as is". These ones will be clear with white PCBs.

Oh sorry I missed that my bad

Milwaukee, WI

As soon as the programmer is done, I'll buy both.

Last edited by Apeshit (Jul 16, 2019 6:37 pm)

BK
Apeshit wrote:
Solarbear wrote:

Could I back the memory up from one of these on a MegaMemory card?

I'm guessing so. Does the mega memory card have enough sram for LSDj? I'm not too familiar with it.

Yeah it's big enough for multiple saves, and since the ASM carts are true MBC5 it should be fine- should be just like backing up the ol' Pokemon saves (which is what the MMCs were meant for in the first place)

Fargo

I was going to get a pro sound PCB mount version 2 but held back, and now they're sold out.  Are you going to restock these, or have I missed my chance?

Louisiana

I'd say use a clear sticker for sure and make the logo a bright light blue. Blue against that white would look really really nice. Or lime green. Or even better print out 4 or 5 different color stickers maybe...light blue, lime green, a pink of some sort, black and maybe a few other colors and let people pic for themselfs what sticker they want on it and ship it not attached...maybe? I personally would go for a black or green. Or pick four colors and have them on a sheet separate like lsdj stickers come and people can have all 4 colors you choose and they can pic themselves when it gets to them. And the extras have in your shop for sale for a few $s. I'd be up for buying a few and slapping them on some stuff. Just my ideas but I think the public might like that..

sweden

No battery socket?

Cleveland, OH

A die cut or clear sticker would be awesome! You know you want to show off that PCB!

Last edited by thursdaycustoms (Jun 28, 2012 7:18 pm)

Philadelphia
Vex wrote:

I'd say use a clear sticker for sure and make the logo a bright light blue. Blue against that white would look really really nice. Or lime green. Or even better print out 4 or 5 different color stickers maybe...light blue, lime green, a pink of some sort, black and maybe a few other colors and let people pic for themselfs what sticker they want on it and ship it not attached...maybe?

I second this. I see pink and light blue looking really nice over the front of the cartridge.

EDIT: and sorry if this is a stupid question, but when will these be available? I'm trying to get one of these asap

Last edited by SubWooferSpecial (Jun 28, 2012 3:17 pm)

ohgodno, Indiana
justinthursday wrote:

A die cut or clear sticker would be awesome! You know you want to show of that PCB!

I agree that would look very good