California

I may have to ebay one but it feels kinda wrong considering so many people have been duped into paying this guy for nothing.... mayhap I can buy one used from someone else.

Oakland, CA

April 11th 2008.......thats when I ordered mine.....still waiting. I have moved 4 times.
Chris has responded to my emails informing him of my moves. Even taking down my new address.
But seeing them being sold by him on ebay makes me lose hope Ill ever see it sad

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

I will give Chris a call sometime soon and try to find out whats going on again.

I Just ask that people please not use these forums as a place to rally and gather tar and feathers.
These forums are a place for positivity and the promotion of moving forwards in the chipmusic community, not backwards.

With that.. heart, peace and chicken grease!

Oakland, CA

Low-Gain or anyone else hear from Chris?
I had my fingers crossed ^_^

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
lotekindustries wrote:

Low-Gain or anyone else hear from Chris?
I had my fingers crossed ^_^

nope

Unsubscribe

Im guessing the cic clone is the only thing different on this version?

Italy

Too bad to come to know of the existence of this thing just to know I never will get one...
though I would really like to expand my current chiptune setup...

lolusa
low-gain wrote:

I Just ask that people please not use these forums as a place to rally and gather tar and feathers.
These forums are a place for positivity and the promotion of moving forwards in the chipmusic community, not backwards.

With that.. heart, peace and chicken grease!

Milwaukee, WI

Hmmm... It would appear that if you order now you would probably get it soon as he's filling orders backwards.  A few people got it quick after ordering recently I believe.

Scotland

If a unit takes 2 weeks to produce, and he sells 2 units a month, the person who order longest ago will never receive a unit!

The orders will be fulfilled.

Unsubscribe

I suspect having the cicclone available will make it much easier for him to fulfill his orders, as securing parts was one of his complaints when he replied to threads like this.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA
herr_prof wrote:

I suspect having the cicclone available will make it much easier for him to fulfill his orders, as securing parts was one of his complaints when he replied to threads like this.

This is true.

rochester, ny

i got one on ebay and it shipped within a day or two of payment. check his ebay rating, overwhelmingly positive there.

Oakland, CA

I started emailing every 3 months to check in as there was no notification of where I was.
Kicked it up to once a month after the first year.
It will have been 2 years in April.
I wrote him a week ago about some sort of update and have not gotten a response.
I will continue every week until I do.
Persistence will be my next attempt at contact as patience has not succeeded.

I asked for a refund, never got it, I reported him to paypal but they said they cant do anything after the first month.
I have bought software, hardware, custom, and mass produced items from everyone selling something.
(jose torres, nonfinite, low-gain, etc.)
This has been a very unique experience.
I would buy it off of ebay, but he already has my money.
I posted this same story after the first year on 8bitcollective as it seemed some people actually know how to get a response from Chris.
This is my second attempt at a public contact attempt as the first did not help.

Im not trying to start flames, just putting out my facts and hoping for resolve.
Chris if you read this or someone can link him here, PM me so we can work this out.
A refund would suffice. I still have the transaction in my Paypal history if proof is needed.

Thanks to those who help ^_^

Last edited by lotekindustries (Feb 12, 2010 10:17 am)

I say we all go to his house and just stand there and wait until he hands us all MIDINES'.

I was thinking about ordering one a year ago but jeez, this guy is such a bad businessman. It's just not worth the hassle.

São Paulo, Brazil

This is really a shame. When I talked to henry homesweet in rio he was in the same situation - waiting for so long. Such a great piece of hard/software and no one can get this. I wish low-gain and little-scale could start building and selling midi devices for nes. Now that I'm using mssiah on my set, it would be really great to have midines also. Real shame sad