Los Angeles

"Midines 1.1.1 prototype, uses a special multi-region free lockout chip (CIClone - developed by Kevtris), supports NTSC and PAL pitch correction (works fine with European Nintendo Entertainment System) by using the "Right" button on controller #1. details please visit www.wayfar.net.

When powering on the first time you might need to hit reset a few times for the CIClone chip to find the correct region, then it is saved."

http://cgi.ebay.com/Midines-1-1-1-both- … 500wt_1126

Does this mean he's completed all his orders? If so good for him!

Last edited by 8bitweapon (Jan 15, 2010 10:13 pm)

Melbourne, Australia

No. I never received mine and have been emailing him once a week for the past 2 years trying to get an update/my money back. Every once in a while he'll respond to one with some bullshit excuse or suggest that 'it'll be out shortly, thank you for your patience'.

What this means is he is doing the same shit he's been doing all along. Taking orders on eBay in spite of the fact people who have already paid have not received theirs.

California

such bullshit. fuck I really want a midiness too. If I was to buy one on ebay he would probably deliver that shit asap just for that ebay rating.

Scotland

Ordered mine two years ago, not heard anything from him! I understand he's busy, very much look forward to getting it.

California
Edward Shallow wrote:

Ordered mine two years ago, not heard anything from him! I understand he's busy, very much look forward to getting it.

there is no excuse for a two year wait.

Port Huron, MI

yea, i think xik is pretty fucking awesome, but their really is no excuse for a 2 year wait, thats a long time, if i had the money id rather buy one off someone, or find a used one on ebay.

░▒▓█▄▀▌▄

i actually stopped listening to x|k when i read about what he does. it is so thoughtless. it is a real shame actually

California

x|k's ebay rating > celsius' money

San Francisco

we already shitfested x|k on 8bc and now we have mentioned his indiscretions here. lets keep keep it friendly guys.

rochester, ny

why doesn't he just subcontract some of these orders? then they'd get done, he'd make a cut without having to do any work, the people he'd contract to make the things would get some money, and everyone would be happy.

IL, US

that sucks, id really hoped hed been shipping, i heard he had been again, but apparently not enough to fill all backorders sad

PDX

I feel like a prick, but I bought one off of him on eBay for $150. It came in about two weeks. He has a perfect eBay rating. I see about one a month on there, give or take. I told a friend in town and he said "Ah, I've been waiting for 3 years on mine."

Last edited by RushCoil (Jan 19, 2010 2:58 am)

IL, US

and i got mine off ebay for some really low amount sad

Melbourne, Australia
wedanced wrote:

we already shitfested x|k on 8bc and now we have mentioned his indiscretions here. lets keep keep it friendly guys.

No one is trying to turn this into a shit slinging match.

8bitweapon wrote:

Does this mean he's completed all his orders?

I was just replying to this question. I was ripped off and I wouldn't want anyone else to be in the same boat. As it turns out it seems a few people have been ripped off too.

nickmaynard wrote:

the people he'd contract to make the things would get a hold of his schematics and assembly code

fix'd

Last edited by PlainFlavored (Jan 19, 2010 3:51 am)

New York, New York
celsius wrote:

No one is trying to turn this into a shit slinging match.

I agree with this. It's a right for his customers to know.