Chepachet, Rhode Island

BITE YOUR TONGUE, FOOL!

USA

I think i may work on an entry, the challenge is very interesting!  Are the rules saying to record it backwards or forwards? Do we start at the bottom of a tracker and work our way up, recording the results forward, or do we compose the track with the outro at the top and reverse the recording? I was imagining some reverse drums and slow attack instruments to make it sound normal in reverse tongue

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Sounds arent reversed.  Just the song structure.  Welcome!!

USA

Thanks!  Glad to be here!

So the end product will go  Outro -> ??? -> Intro? or do we just build it that way and arrange it forwards?

Lol no no no. He means write it so it sounds like it's in reverse, but it's really forward. So listen to a reversed recording and try to recreate that sound without actually reversing the audio.

Chepachet, Rhode Island

FROSTBYTE, YOU WILL SPEAK WHEN SPOKEN TO!

I kid....but Grub is actually right...The song will sound like it is ending FIRST and beginning LAST.  I want to see how you guys deal with the complete opposite of what is normally done.

I still need to give this one a shot.

Rhode Island

Just finished my arduinoboy yesterday, this may be a good challenge to test it out on

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Also...bonus points if someone guesses what I was referencing in the title of Challenge #9

Madison, Alabama

Temple of Doom?

Chepachet, Rhode Island

I'll only respond to whoever gets it right wink

Moncton, Canada

fucking DIDDY KONG RACING

Chepachet, Rhode Island
Kommisar wrote:

I'm sure you've heard TT yell at you thousands of times (like me) as you go on a rampage in the opposite direction with 10 rockets.

OH! Hahaha, I didn't even notice the new one. I thought we were still talking about esreveR!

Moncton, Canada
8-Bit-Rex wrote:
Kommisar wrote:

I'm sure you've heard TT yell at you thousands of times (like me) as you go on a rampage in the opposite direction with 10 rockets.

spot on man

I wonder who will win this one