San Francisco

dont know if this might interest you but i wrote and ost for D&D sessions i had in 2009. http://chipmusic.org/wedanced/music/d-- … -fall-2009

Chepachet, Rhode Island
wedanced wrote:

dont know if this might interest you but i wrote and ost for D&D sessions i had in 2009. http://chipmusic.org/wedanced/music/d-- … -fall-2009

I definitely dig it and can see how it would fit really well with a D&D session.

That being said,
Get on board with this!  I'm pushing for any and all artists who want in, big or small. 
Snatch up a mini-theme or suggest your own!

Brazil

I like this idea

Moncton, Canada

sent stuff

Chepachet, Rhode Island
Subway Sonicbeat wrote:

I like this idea

Thanks!

Now where's my chippy?

Chepachet, Rhode Island
Kommisar wrote:

sent stuff

It's pure gold.  Threw an X up for Lava with Cairo Nairo and X for Desert Facility with Mecha Tribe Assault.

Keep 'em coming, guys n' gals!

Awww Fffffff...someone took the ice one tongue. Oh well, my track could work for a future stage as well ( Perhaps under water stage) so I'll grab that. I'm working on something now. Neo Atlantis? *shrugs* Ha ha ha.

Rhode Island

I have a couple that I just need to record. Got Friday off so it'll happen then

Madison, Alabama

I've never really tried to do Konami/Capcom style, but I'd like to give it a shot!  Is there a preferred length?  I read looped twice and fade, but how long should I shoot for?

Sent you a "Future" track with an odd time signature! Check your PM Box smile.

Madison, Alabama
Jredd wrote:

Curse you, Jredd!  I was composing the most futuristic track OF ALL TIME!  OF ALL TIME!

Or maybe it's more of a "Final Stage" kind of tune.  big_smile 

I'm sure I can re-appropriate it...

Hialeah, FL

I would like to work on a cave theme smile maybe this can keep me motivated to look at famitracker for more than 10 minutes.

Chepachet, Rhode Island
roboctopus wrote:
Jredd wrote:

Curse you, Jredd!  I was composing the most futuristic track OF ALL TIME!  OF ALL TIME!

Or maybe it's more of a "Final Stage" kind of tune.  big_smile 

I'm sure I can re-appropriate it...

...and it's fan-fucking-tastic.  "Future" theme is closed now unless someone literally blows my head off with a track.

And "Cave" X'd

Madison, Alabama

Yo 8-Bit-Rex!  Questions:

Deadline?

And, can I just send you a track with no specified theme?  Like maybe you can find a place for it?

Last edited by roboctopus (Jun 9, 2011 2:33 am)

Chepachet, Rhode Island

No deadline as of now.  And yes.

Can I take "etc."?