Well what's the name of the collaboration?

Chepachet, Rhode Island

"# of artists" Monster Assault ?

Id love to use the little monster I have on my blog (on the dates of my posts) with each artist's name above as if it's a player 1-whatever title (think super smash or something).

I'm planning on using that idea for the eventual releases of the weekly/biweekly albums. I think it would be nifty for all the collabs I spearhead to follow the same cover theme which would also be a cool way to show who was involved (the most important part) in each integrated into the cover art.

Rex, did you get my message?

I like that, Rex. That's a great idea! And you can just make a pixel art cartridge with that little head and the title, with a bunch of our names on it somewhere. That'd be really cool!

Chepachet, Rhode Island

So my laptop is dead. Updates on any of my threads will be very few and FAQ between until my new battery gets in. Just a heads up.

Rhode Island

Sucks. Hope it's just your battery. Ac adapter in the mean time?

2PLAYER wrote:

Sucks. Hope it's just your battery. Ac adapter in the mean time?

i sure hope so sad

Chepachet, Rhode Island

There's over a months work of my 8-bit-survival-horror-platformer-game artwork on the thing. I'll be pretty upset. Especially if I lose all the background art and some of the creepiest 8-bit enemies anyone has ever seen. I'm crossing my fingers so hard they might break…

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Crisis averted. Either this cat (who I just found sitting next to my laptop that is now fully functioning) fixed it or I'm losing my mind.

Last edited by 8-Bit-Rex (Jun 29, 2011 6:23 pm)

Alright Rex!!!

Chepachet, Rhode Island

If you've sent me songs and do not have access to the soundcloud page please PM me.

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

Is this still happening? Seems to have been a bit dormant for a while and it'd be a proper shame if it fell through sad

Chepachet, Rhode Island

It's still happening, but it's up to you guys to send me tracks.

Rhode Island

how many tracks do you have 8br? i will write more if you need it

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Pick anything that doesnt have an X next to it.  I figure it's just a free for all now.