Buenos Aires, Argentina

PM Sended. Thanks.

Buenos Aires, Argentina

In a few days the 3.95 version will be released with great news big_smile, a "Save ROM" button, shrink/expand buttons and Note OFF for samples are some of them.

Also, listen to Sonic - Spring Yard Zone @DefleMask Tracker. There are some timing errors though, but it is almost fully accurate.

insaaaane

Buenos Aires, Argentina

After various hours of coding and debugging DefleMask, I managed to turn off the "code mode" in my head and did a little basic tutorial.

DefleMask Tracker - Tutorial 1: Basics

Buenos Aires, Argentina

DefleMask 4.0 Released!, lot of news guys!.

NEWS:
01: Added NOTE OFF command to the Samples on GENESIS.
02: Button Added: SAVE ROM, this button will call to the the internal ROM Builder automatically, to convert the VGM to a BIN file.
03: The ROM builder is a new and exclusive VGM_Play version (it support VGMs 1.60), thanks MJS!.
04: Added Global Shrink and Global Expand buttons.
05: Added keyboard shortcut for local Shrink and local Expand (CTRL+S and CTRL+E).
06: Added support for backwards Bxx command and then, with this effect, you can create looped VGMs.
07: The performance of audio playback and buffering is way better now.
08: Added support for YM2612 ".ins" presets from MVS Tracker.
09: Max Value now is 0xFF, recalibrate your volumes please.
10: Emulators now are included inside DefleMask, in order to make the port to other SOs without Microsoft DLLs issues.
11: Now you can use the entire YM2612 octaves, from 0 to 8.
12: Faster Wav Exporting.
13: ESC key, Left Mouse Button or Enter key will skip the startup screen.
14: NTSC and PAL timing more accurate.
15: DAC/PCM Writing more accurate.
16: Data folder renamed to Extras, inside it you will found VGM_Play, the lastest in_vgm Winamp Plugin and more.
17: Solved a bug with the vertical scroll under Instrument Editor mode.
18: Fixed some compatibility issues with some versions of Windows 7.
19: A lot of bugs fixed.
20: Manual Updated.

HOT FIX: I disabled the PCM Playback to make some test and I forget to re-enable it. Fixed.

DOWNLOAD!

Last edited by Delek (Oct 13, 2011 8:16 pm)

Buenos Aires, Argentina

HOT FIX: Solved some bugs with the offset of the VGM Loop (Thanks to a Valley Bell private message).

DOWNLOAD!

Last edited by Delek (Oct 14, 2011 12:39 am)

Great job Delek, I haven't kept up with this for a while and it looks great. It's amazing how much Deflemask has improved in such a short time! Downloading big_smile .

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Thanks a lot!. big_smile

Btw, I was tracking Green Hill Zone in DefleMask and discovered some issues in the behavior of the Noise Channel of the SN76489. Also I added a shortcut to add the lastest pattern id in the pattern matrix.

Hot Fix @ 14/10/11:
01: Middle Mouse Button in the Pattern Matrix = ID to be the lastest one in the matrix.
02: Fixed a note triggering bug in the SN76489.
03: Fixed a noise mode issue in the SN76489.
04: Manual Updated.

DOWNLOAD!

Buenos Aires, Argentina

DefleMask FTW!.
Check out Green Hill Zone running on DefleMask Tracker. There are some inaccuracies, but so far I love it.
big_smile
YouTube Video

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Due to some requests, DefleMask 4.0 was updated.

NEWS:
01: Added EDxx - Note Delay Effect.
02: Added ECxx - Note Cut Effect.
03: Added support for load SMPS .bin instruments in the YM2612 Editor.
04: Manual Updated.

DOWNLOAD!

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I forgot to say that the noise problems of the SN76489 in DefleMask 4.0 were already solved.

So, you should re download DefleMask 4.0 to obtain the lastest fixed version.

Delek I must say, thought I have not been near a PC yet to try out DefleMask, the steady flow of updates and documentation on this software is inspiring! Cheers!

Last edited by an0va (Oct 21, 2011 2:15 am)

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Thanks a lot!, and I recommend to download current DefleMask 4.0, because that was the last hot-fix for  that version, the next version should be released for Linux/Mac, with more effects columns, with instrument envelopes for NO-FM instruments, NES support, FTM importing, and etcs. And this will take lot of time.

Regards.

Buenos Aires, Argentina

DefleMask 4.0 Update 5 arrived with AR commands thanks to some requests of a Famitracker Forum User:

NEWS:
01: Added 0x19 Global AR Control effect to Genesis.
02: Added 0x1A AR Operator 1 Control effect to Genesis.
03: Added 0x1B AR Operator 2 Control effect to Genesis.
04: Added 0x1C AR Operator 3 Control effect to Genesis.
05: Added 0x1D AR Operator 4 Control effect to Genesis.
06: Manual Updated.

DOWNLOAD!

Last edited by Delek (Oct 24, 2011 5:20 am)

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Due to a huge demand of this points, the Update 7 for DefleMask arrived:

Update 7 @ 01/11/11:
01: Now you can add up to 4 columns for effects by pressing a "+" button in the upper part of each channel.
02: Added a button in the pattern matrix to send the current frame to the bottom.
03: Fixed some bugs.
04: Manual updated.

DOWNLOAD!

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Update 8:

01: Fixed a bug in the instrument editor window.
02: Delek's GUI Engine optimized and more faster.
03: Other minor bugs fixed.

Prepare yourself for the next 5.0 release, featuring GameBoy Support and Envelopes Generators (Volume/Arpeggio).

DOWNLOAD!