Offline
Philadelph-ohsh**takecover!!!
akira^8GB wrote:

Delek RULES SUPREME

i KNOW!!!

Offline
Buenos Aires, Argentina
akira^8GB wrote:

Delek RULES SUPREME

YEAAA heart

theDutchess wrote:

ok I've been having a problem. I designed two separate instrument patches to serve as my hi-hat and crash cymbals, but on this new pattern I made, the envelopes for these two patches are really short. I didn't put any effect commands in, nor did I change the channel volume. what's going on here?

Could you please upload a module with that issue?, however, I think that it is the natural behavior of the YM2612, because the envelopes are NOT reseted on a new note on.

Offline
Philadelph-ohsh**takecover!!!
Delek wrote:
akira^8GB wrote:

Delek RULES SUPREME

YEAAA heart

theDutchess wrote:

ok I've been having a problem. I designed two separate instrument patches to serve as my hi-hat and crash cymbals, but on this new pattern I made, the envelopes for these two patches are really short. I didn't put any effect commands in, nor did I change the channel volume. what's going on here?

Could you please upload a module with that issue?, however, I think that it is the natural behavior of the YM2612, because the envelopes are NOT reseted on a new note on.

I think it might have been an issue with my computer. Restarted everything and it's all better now.        0.o
Also, it would be great to have a jam mode so I could play an instrument patch while a pattern is playing

Offline
Buenos Aires, Argentina

HOLY SHI!, DefleMask 5.0 RELEASED!. big_smile

NEWS:
01: System Added: Game Boy!!.
02: Envelopes Generators for SN76489, Game Boy or any non-FM soundchip!!.
03: Two types of instruments, Standard (STD, Envelopes) and Frequency Modulation (FM, Registers)!.
04: Re sampler and pitch/amplitude modifiers for loaded WAV files!.
05: Now you can set the sample rate of a particular sample independently, instead of having a global sample rate.
06: Added ROM Builder for SEGA Master System.
07: Effect for Game Boy Added: 0x10 Set WAVE.
08: Effect for Game Boy Added: 0x11 Set Noise Polynomial Counter Mode.
09: Effect for Game Boy Added: 0x12 Set Duty Cycle.
10: Now the instrument editor is a transparent floating sub window, so you can select a channel in the patterns and test out melodies while you are tracking.
- (because of this change, the copy/paste/switch instruments shortcuts commands, inside the instrument window, changed to shift+ctrl+c to copy, shift+ctrl+v to paste and shift+left/shift+right to switch, in order to avoid conflicts with the patterns movements and copies/pastes).
11: Now the volume values are soundchip dependent, so, for example, now you can set volume values from 0 to F in Game Boy or SN76489 soundchips, but up to 7F in YM2612. This is more intuitive than the previous method of a global 0 to FF volume values (old dmf modules will be re-scaled).
12: Standard Effect Added: 0x09 - Set Speed 1.
13: Standard Effect Added: 0x0F - Set Speed 2.
14: Two new textures added for skins: Graph Background and Graph.
15: Three new color for skins added: Graph Line, Graph Back and Graph Point.
16: The "presets" label is changed to "instruments" in all the DefleMask code.
17: Instruments limit expanded to 128.
18: A lot of changes and updates to the GUI engine code.
19: Better interface.
20: Lot of fixed bugs.
21: Manual Updated.

DOWNLOAD!

Offline
Buenos Aires, Argentina

DefleMask playing a Game Boy Tune @YouTube!: big_smile
Delek - BeachBoy (@DefleMask Tracker - Game Boy)

Last edited by Delek (Dec 4, 2011 11:32 pm)

Offline
Philadelph-ohsh**takecover!!!

HOORAY!

Offline
Unsubscribe

siccccccccccccccckkk

Offline
uhajdafdfdfa

RAD!!!

Offline
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Due to some fast news and a bug in the noise Channel of the Game Boy. DefleMask 5.1 is released at light speed!.

01: Now the volume column will decrease the current envelope!.
02: Now you can use higher frequencies in the Noise Channel of the Game Boy (a bug in the freq formula was causing a lowered range of frequencies).
03: Lowered the contrast of the envelopes textures in the Default skin.
04: Some errors in the manual fixed.
05: Fixed a bug when you load a file from the file explorer of the host OS.

DOWNLOAD!

The next version will include Game Boy ROM builder!!!!. big_smile

Last edited by Delek (Dec 8, 2011 10:54 pm)

Offline
Abandoned On Fire
Delek wrote:

The next version will include Game Boy ROM builder!!!!. big_smile

Say what!?  yikes

Offline
Buenos Aires, Argentina
egr wrote:

Say what!?  yikes

YEAH, the ROM Builder is almost finished actually, but I decided to release the 5.1 without it because there are some problems with large tracks (memory space). But I will optimize the player a bit and everything will be fully functional for the 5.2 release.

Offline
Abandoned On Fire
Delek wrote:
egr wrote:

Say what!?  yikes

YEAH, the ROM Builder is almost finished actually, but I decided to release the 5.1 without it because there are some problems with large tracks (memory space). But I will optimize the player a bit and everything will be fully functional for the 5.2 release.

That's fantastic!

Side note:  While reading over the Deflemask page I saw this statement -->

"- Independent Pattern order for each channel using a Pattern Matrix (Like Adlib Tracker/FamiTracker/Renoise 2.5.1)."

Which Adlib Tracker are you referring to?  I've been looking for DOS trackers that have channel specific patterns and haven't found any yet...

Offline
Buenos Aires, Argentina

This one:

Offline
Abandoned On Fire
Delek wrote:

This one:

I must really not understand how the pattern list works, then...

Time to RTFM again, I guess.

Offline
Buenos Aires, Argentina

WAIT, I think that I confused it with the AHX?.

My memory is failing. tongue

Offline
Abandoned On Fire

Oh, yeah that makes more sense.  smile