akira^8GB wrote:

Delek RULES SUPREME

i KNOW!!!

Buenos Aires, Argentina
akira^8GB wrote:

Delek RULES SUPREME

YEAAA heart

theDutchess wrote:

ok I've been having a problem. I designed two separate instrument patches to serve as my hi-hat and crash cymbals, but on this new pattern I made, the envelopes for these two patches are really short. I didn't put any effect commands in, nor did I change the channel volume. what's going on here?

Could you please upload a module with that issue?, however, I think that it is the natural behavior of the YM2612, because the envelopes are NOT reseted on a new note on.

Philadelph-ohsh**takecover!!!
Delek wrote:
akira^8GB wrote:

Delek RULES SUPREME

YEAAA heart

theDutchess wrote:

ok I've been having a problem. I designed two separate instrument patches to serve as my hi-hat and crash cymbals, but on this new pattern I made, the envelopes for these two patches are really short. I didn't put any effect commands in, nor did I change the channel volume. what's going on here?

Could you please upload a module with that issue?, however, I think that it is the natural behavior of the YM2612, because the envelopes are NOT reseted on a new note on.

I think it might have been an issue with my computer. Restarted everything and it's all better now.        0.o
Also, it would be great to have a jam mode so I could play an instrument patch while a pattern is playing

Buenos Aires, Argentina

HOLY SHI!, DefleMask 5.0 RELEASED!. big_smile

NEWS:
01: System Added: Game Boy!!.
02: Envelopes Generators for SN76489, Game Boy or any non-FM soundchip!!.
03: Two types of instruments, Standard (STD, Envelopes) and Frequency Modulation (FM, Registers)!.
04: Re sampler and pitch/amplitude modifiers for loaded WAV files!.
05: Now you can set the sample rate of a particular sample independently, instead of having a global sample rate.
06: Added ROM Builder for SEGA Master System.
07: Effect for Game Boy Added: 0x10 Set WAVE.
08: Effect for Game Boy Added: 0x11 Set Noise Polynomial Counter Mode.
09: Effect for Game Boy Added: 0x12 Set Duty Cycle.
10: Now the instrument editor is a transparent floating sub window, so you can select a channel in the patterns and test out melodies while you are tracking.
- (because of this change, the copy/paste/switch instruments shortcuts commands, inside the instrument window, changed to shift+ctrl+c to copy, shift+ctrl+v to paste and shift+left/shift+right to switch, in order to avoid conflicts with the patterns movements and copies/pastes).
11: Now the volume values are soundchip dependent, so, for example, now you can set volume values from 0 to F in Game Boy or SN76489 soundchips, but up to 7F in YM2612. This is more intuitive than the previous method of a global 0 to FF volume values (old dmf modules will be re-scaled).
12: Standard Effect Added: 0x09 - Set Speed 1.
13: Standard Effect Added: 0x0F - Set Speed 2.
14: Two new textures added for skins: Graph Background and Graph.
15: Three new color for skins added: Graph Line, Graph Back and Graph Point.
16: The "presets" label is changed to "instruments" in all the DefleMask code.
17: Instruments limit expanded to 128.
18: A lot of changes and updates to the GUI engine code.
19: Better interface.
20: Lot of fixed bugs.
21: Manual Updated.

DOWNLOAD!

Buenos Aires, Argentina

DefleMask playing a Game Boy Tune @YouTube!: big_smile
Delek - BeachBoy (@DefleMask Tracker - Game Boy)

Last edited by Delek (Dec 4, 2011 11:32 pm)

Philadelph-ohsh**takecover!!!

HOORAY!

Unsubscribe

siccccccccccccccckkk

uhajdafdfdfa

RAD!!!

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Due to some fast news and a bug in the noise Channel of the Game Boy. DefleMask 5.1 is released at light speed!.

01: Now the volume column will decrease the current envelope!.
02: Now you can use higher frequencies in the Noise Channel of the Game Boy (a bug in the freq formula was causing a lowered range of frequencies).
03: Lowered the contrast of the envelopes textures in the Default skin.
04: Some errors in the manual fixed.
05: Fixed a bug when you load a file from the file explorer of the host OS.

DOWNLOAD!

The next version will include Game Boy ROM builder!!!!. big_smile

Last edited by Delek (Dec 8, 2011 10:54 pm)

Abandoned on Fire
Delek wrote:

The next version will include Game Boy ROM builder!!!!. big_smile

Say what!?  yikes

Buenos Aires, Argentina
egr wrote:

Say what!?  yikes

YEAH, the ROM Builder is almost finished actually, but I decided to release the 5.1 without it because there are some problems with large tracks (memory space). But I will optimize the player a bit and everything will be fully functional for the 5.2 release.

Abandoned on Fire
Delek wrote:
egr wrote:

Say what!?  yikes

YEAH, the ROM Builder is almost finished actually, but I decided to release the 5.1 without it because there are some problems with large tracks (memory space). But I will optimize the player a bit and everything will be fully functional for the 5.2 release.

That's fantastic!

Side note:  While reading over the Deflemask page I saw this statement -->

"- Independent Pattern order for each channel using a Pattern Matrix (Like Adlib Tracker/FamiTracker/Renoise 2.5.1)."

Which Adlib Tracker are you referring to?  I've been looking for DOS trackers that have channel specific patterns and haven't found any yet...

Buenos Aires, Argentina

This one:

Abandoned on Fire
Delek wrote:

This one:

I must really not understand how the pattern list works, then...

Time to RTFM again, I guess.

Buenos Aires, Argentina

WAIT, I think that I confused it with the AHX?.

My memory is failing. tongue

Abandoned on Fire

Oh, yeah that makes more sense.  smile