nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

How tall are you dave?

Melbourne, Australia

I think it was just the camera angle.

Tokyo, Japan

Only 6'2 but I think it made me spend more time hunching over to look at my screen. I might invest in a little collapsible lappy shelf.

melbourne, australia

everything you want, you want now bro.

melbourne, australia
10k wrote:

I feel like a bitch for leaving comments, hey. But it just had to happen at the time. Yesterday it was annoying, today it was funny as fuck.

Most importantly, I am actually going to quote their review of me as often as possible. So good.

typical gamer...

Melbourne
Lazerbeat wrote:

- Crowd likes being interacted with

Yeah! It's hard to get out of the mindset that audience interaction will fail. In fact, 99% of the time they fucking love it!

Last edited by pselodux (Feb 23, 2012 2:50 am)

Unsubscribe

Especially if you abuse them.

Psydney, Australia
Lazerbeat wrote:

- I am not a little teapot and shouldn't stand with one hand on hip like one.

You will always be my little teapot, Dave

Tokyo, Japan

Bahaha, you are freakishly tall like me!

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs
ninjaspew wrote:
10k wrote:

I feel like a bitch for leaving comments, hey. But it just had to happen at the time. Yesterday it was annoying, today it was funny as fuck.

Most importantly, I am actually going to quote their review of me as often as possible. So good.

typical gamer...

Alright, you got me, you fuck.

Melbourne, Australia

Good Game Blip Australia report next week (they mention it http://www.abc.net.au/tv/goodgame/ under their "retro reveal and goodbye" for last nights show)

ad-hell-aide

they probably cut my interview down to one word

Psydney, Australia

That one word is 'videogames'

melbourne, australia
iLKke wrote:

That one word is 'videogames'

or cuntz

Melbourne, Australia

I would hope against hope they cut me out (dont think Im going to like how I look on camera) but they have their female quota to bulk up *sigh*

Melbourne, Australia

G'DAY GAMERS, TODAY WE'RE LOOKING AT CHIPTUNE - MUSIC MADE FROM ALL YOUR FAVOURITE VIDEOGAME SOUNDTRACKS