nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

@RG FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Melbourne, Australia

So want RG in attendance. Make this happen! Remember, there are after and before parties we still need to curate >:D

Melbourne, Australia

If you're actually serious about coming (this goes to anyone coming specifcially to town) get in touch we may be able to help with group accomodation and advice

hardcore, Australia

I will curate a party at Derris kharlans house. All performers will play through an iPod dock, from inside the shower*.

*for the best acoustics.

Melbourne, Australia
godinpants wrote:

I will curate a party at Derris kharlans house. All performers will play through an iPod dock, from inside the shower*.

*for the best acoustics.

Not sure if shower is big enough but FUCK IT. DEAL.

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

I'll do sound.

'kn chupchns

Melbourne, Australia

We're in the process of organising/co-ordinating/ working out what can/will happen beyond the 2 nights of blip. At this point I would either be in Melbourne for or keep free for Thursday through Sunday

Unless the OzChipShower gig goes ahead earlier or later - but that may need to be invite only based on Nathan and Cids shower size

Australia

Going to be pretty nuts!  Although I've got waaaaay more on my head until I make it to Feb :-P

Great venue too - melbourne instatutuion and great sound system.

Tokyo, Japan
dosPrompt wrote:

Unless the OzChipShower gig goes ahead earlier or later - but that may need to be invite only based on Nathan and Cids shower size

I want to play the post ozchipshower afterglow party

Melbourne, Australia

Best things about the venue (other than the sound system) are...
a) cheap drinks
b) a big rectangle room where you can see everything from everywhere
c) it has a bottleshop AT the front of the venue (so you can take away beer after the show)
d) Its in one of the best suburbs in Melbourne to explore. So many great food places, shops and cafes.

Oh and did I mention cheap drinks? tongue

hardcore, Australia

Lazerbeat: you are in consideration for the showercore party. Derris-Kharlan: will you supply said shower?

Tokyo, Japan
dosPrompt wrote:

Best things about the venue (other than the sound system) are...
a) cheap drinks
b) a big rectangle room where you can see everything from everywhere
c) it has a bottleshop AT the front of the venue (so you can take away beer after the show)
d) Its in one of the best suburbs in Melbourne to explore. So many great food places, shops and cafes.

Oh and did I mention cheap drinks? tongue

Does it have lethal and terrifying fauna?

hardcore, Australia

That is not even a question. This is Australia.

Melbourne, Australia

The first soundbytes was at a place that had rats.
Terrifying enough?

The rat was actually very cute

nɐ˙ɯoɔ˙ʎǝupʎs

I found this little piece on snakes in Melbourne, just to keep the internationals informed. But I wouldn't worry about snakes in Victoria. It's the spiders that I don't like. But you know, I've been bitten by a redback and I lived to tell the tale, so I am sure you'll all survive when you are certainly bitten as well.

All the hardcore people should come visit me and my friends in Sydney after Blip.