Melbtown, Lolstralia

If the hardcore haven't had enough in Sydney they are more than welcome for some real life Jurassic Park action up north with me.. you know just hyper aggressive giant birds..

hardcore, Australia

With knives on their heads.

Last edited by godinpants (Sep 26, 2011 6:48 am)

Melbourne, Australia

and spurs on their feet IIRC

yay Australia!

Tokyo, Japan
Dot.AY wrote:

If the hardcore haven't had enough in Sydney they are more than welcome for some real life Jurassic Park action up north with me.. you know just hyper aggressive giant birds..

Did they dig that footage out of a camera found in a huge pile of Cassowary poop?

Melbourne, Australia

It's the Blair Witch Project of nature films

Unsubscribe

I taking bets on how long this thread will be by the time the first act takes the stage. 57-/+ 9 pages is the spread.

Tokyo, Japan

You know, you could just come out and say the Australian's are big mouth, chatty Kathy, ramblers, no need to dress it up

Unsubscribe

Yea but how would I make money off that?

New York City

Heaps spiders bruv. Scary shit.

Australia
akira^8GB wrote:

Heaps spiders bruv. Scary shit.

Naaaa.  Just shake your sheets out at night.  I've only found two spiders hiding in a bed in my lifetime.  Only one was arguably deadly and the other was a Huntsman (big hairy thing) that'll bite ya but can't really hurt you.  :-P

ps. I should point out that both those were in the country where I grew up and I haven't seen shite since I've moved to the city!

Last edited by cTrix (Sep 26, 2011 5:12 pm)

Melbourne, Australia

Oh come on, Everyone knows that the Aussies are entertaining - at least he haven't broken out photoshop.... YET

Melbourne

I'm thinking of taking over "My Beautiful Laundrette" further down Brunswick St either earlier in the day or the previous/next day, with a portable soundsystem for some laundrychip action, would anyone be interested in joining me? We could do amazing chip battle sets..

Melbourne, Australia

If you want to sort this out Rob shoot me an email I have a list of the things that are already on the cards so that theres no double ups time wise smile

Also - laundrette chip battle? amazing

hardcore, Australia

It better not clash with showercore.

Melbourne, Australia

Yeah you guys let me know when youre doing that too ok wink

Melbourne

Well the idea is for it to not clash at all with blip, so if it has to be on a different day then that's ok! It's just a preliminary idea at the moment, I've wanted to do it for a while now, and figured blip would be the perfect time to do something like that! I wonder what I'd be able to get away with.. Or maybe it'd be best to contact whoever's in charge of the laundrette and see if they'll let me put on something more 'official'..