Psydney, Australia

Whoops! Only noticed this now! Wasn't I supposed to get a message or something? (shoulda subscribed, I know)
Is it still on?

Minneapolis

Go for it!

Sydney

im keen 4 dis

Venezuela

the noob has enter in the building!....

this threat still alive!???
because since im drawing a lot for some projects, im up for any kind of challenge... EXCEPT any console/videogame/brand spirte involing.... anything else im fine with.

/me get a ticket and get sit and look at the screen number.....

Psydney, Australia

Yeah guys sorry I had to pass, I had a nice idea but I'm in really swamped lately sad

Norway

sup guis?

Puerto Rico
µB wrote:

I don't really have any business here, but I want this thread to continue; so I challenge whoever is up for it to draw a landscape in CGA palette 1, high intensity.
Colours are:
Black (#000000)
Cyan (#55FFFF)
Magenta (#FF55FF)
White (#FFFFFF)
Dimensions are 320x200
Step forward ye warriors, and dither away!

Quick little thing I chopped up, because the thread looked lonely.

detroit

BUMP

detroit

MEGA BUMP

(where my art bros at?)))

Turku, FIN

48week pixelart challenge

Venezuela

KeFF, im in!!!... 48 weeks.... i think i have time to do something!!!!..... XDDDDD

Washington / California

I'd like to throw my hat into the ring, if it's still open

Psydney, Australia

Well, Xuriik forgot to write the guidelines for the next person, that's why nothing is happening. Let's get it going, then.

Teradaktyle, your challenge is to draw yourself chipchooning on the toilet, using only 4 colours (black, white, and two more).

Venezuela

wtf/who is chipchooning

GOOGLE - https://www.google.co.ve/search?ix=ieb& … 8AHWmMGRCA

Washington / California
iLKke wrote:

Well, Xuriik forgot to write the guidelines for the next person, that's why nothing is happening. Let's get it going, then.

Teradaktyle, your challenge is to draw yourself chipchooning on the toilet, using only 4 colours (black, white, and two more).

fuck! didn't notice this. I'm busy at the moment, but I'll pump something out! I'll start the clock from right now,

Psydney, Australia
ui wrote:

wtf/who is chipchooning

GOOGLE - https://www.google.co.ve/search?ix=ieb& … 8AHWmMGRCA

chipchooning = making chip choones (tunes)