Anaheim, California

I challenge iLKke to pixel up your own interpretation of the Greek god Zeus using the msx color palette
Must be no larger than 300 x 300, but cannot be smaller than 150 x 150

Psydney, Australia

Lol, that's got to be officially the crappiest palette ever. Needless to say, it's on! \o/

I take it that the stripy 'color' is transparent, tho I can't see how MSX could have had this.
Will get on it tomorrow, it's 3am here.

Psydney, Australia

Who's next?

Minneapolis

I dunno, that MSX Zeus looks like he has some subliminal Atari going down in that beard. Awesome. And I think I'd be up for the next one perhaps. I also need to start maintaining this thread again mebbe... smile

Philly/NY

fuckkkk that's so damn rad

Philly, PA, USA

holy shit, that's fuckin amazing!

Psydney, Australia

OK.
arfink, I challenge you to pixel a false screenshot of your idea of a perfect chipmusic program for any platform of your choice (gb, c64, nes, amiga, mobile, whatever).
There are no color restrictions, but the size of the pic has to be something that makes sense, for example if it's a gameboy program, it has to have the gb screen res and 4 grey colors, etc.

▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐ ▐▐▌▌▐▌▌█▐
iLKke wrote:

i love the color scheme on this ;D
you really worked the "crappiest palette ever".

killadelphia

@iLKke fuck dude - that's sick as hell

Anaheim, California
iLKke wrote:

thats good if you like clean lines and overall good quality pixel art wink

Last edited by Russolo (Jul 18, 2010 7:40 pm)

STARDRAIN, CA

oh man,  want in on this, these are some sick pieces! can I get challenged?

Turku, FIN

woaah!
Greatnesss!

Psydney, Australia
Kool Skull wrote:

oh man,  want in on this, these are some sick pieces! can I get challenged?

Kool Skull, I challenge you to draw what arfink was doing instead of working on the challege I issued him.

Minneapolis

Sounds fine to me, my bad on the missing the challenge thing. I went out of town the day you issued it. sad

So, congrats Kool Skull, you get to pixel me enjoying sunny lakeside cabin life in Hackensack MN!

STARDRAIN, CA

MN? what is that?

STARDRAIN, CA

haha minnesota.. okay okay