FERNDALE, MI, USA

alright, the challenge officially starts. . . .NOW!

Minneapolis

Wow, 5 shades of blue plz? smile I'll update the front page.

FERNDALE, MI, USA

here it is dudes! octavial being his creepy self:

astral cat

I LAAAAAV IT

San Luis Obispo, CA

Wow, man! Really awesome!

FERNDALE, MI, USA

thanks guys! :3

Minneapolis

It's so creepy, and he's holding a hotdog in his right hand. That must be why he looks to EVIL! Great work.

Anyhoo, challenge the next person please!

Anaheim, California

dude your thumb looks really big, still an awesome picture whats the next challenge?

Minneapolis

OCTAVIAL! Wake up and pick a new challenger man!

FERNDALE, MI, USA

SHIT, PERSONAL (outernette, rather than innernette) LIFE IS DRAGGING ME DOWN. I CHALLENGE ENSO, (if down for the challenge, as this cat has skated away from a few other challenges tongue) TO PIXEL A SELF PORTRAIT OF HIMSELF AS A ZOMBIE.

RESTRICTIONS: LIMITED COLOR PALETTE OF 6 COLORS OF YOUR CHOOSING, AND NO LARGER THAN 500x700

:3

Minneapolis

Excellent.

FERNDALE, MI, USA
arfink wrote:

Excellent.

i felt it was appropriate to keep the self portrait idea going a bit longer. as it was a fun challenge.

Minneapolis

You should have made him also be holding a hot dog in his right hand too, but that's OK.

Philly/NY
octavialsilver wrote:

SHIT, PERSONAL (outernette, rather than innernette) LIFE IS DRAGGING ME DOWN. I CHALLENGE ENSO, (if down for the challenge, as this cat has skated away from a few other challenges tongue) TO PIXEL A SELF PORTRAIT OF HIMSELF AS A ZOMBIE.

RESTRICTIONS: LIMITED COLOR PALETTE OF 6 COLORS OF YOUR CHOOSING, AND NO LARGER THAN 500x700

:3

Hahah I see how it is - guess I can't refuse that, now can I?

FERNDALE, MI, USA
enso wrote:

I can't refuse that, now can I?

No way!

Vancouver

Has it been 48 hours