Anaheim, California
octavialsilver wrote:
Russolo wrote:

its alright octavialsilver

fix'd.

(there's an "L" in my name. tongue)

oops sorry

So does anyone want ot be challenged or will I have to just randomly pick someone?

Last edited by Russolo (May 2, 2010 9:37 pm)

Vancouver

Challenge Enso!

Turku, FIN

Or challenge ui!

San Luis Obispo, CA

Challenge Enso and UI to do a collab!

Turku, FIN
Crystal Labs wrote:

Vancouver
KeFF wrote:
Crystal Labs wrote:

EmThree wrote:
Vancouver

You're making it look like I said nothing sad

Minneapolis
Crystal Labs wrote:

This! So, what's the challenge, I'll write it up?

EmThree wrote:

You're making it look like I said nothing sad

not my fault! blame chipmusic.

it can't handle quote-chains.

Anaheim, California

Alright here is my challenge for Ui and Enso to do a collab pixel art effort.  They both will create one part of a room two brother's share.  The brohters hate eachother and are polar opposites.  Ui will create the goth brother's side of the room.  Everything must be dark and depressing.  Enso will create the popcore brother's side of the room.  Everything must be bright and happy.  Each side of the room must 400 x 400 pixels and only 8 colors can be used.  The catch is Ui will choose the pallete for Enso and Enso will choose the pallete for Ui.  Pick wisely smile

Central-ish VA
Russolo wrote:

Alright here is my challenge for Ui and Enso to do a collab pixel art effort.  They both will create one part of a room two brother's share.  The brohters hate eachother and are polar opposites.  Ui will create the goth brother's side of the room.  Everything must be dark and depressing.  Enso will create the popcore brother's side of the room.  Everything must be bright and happy.  Each side of the room must 400 x 400 pixels and only 8 colors can be used.  The catch is Ui will choose the pallete for Enso and Enso will choose the pallete for Ui.  Pick wisely smile

I just want to say that this prompt is brilliant.  I cannot wait to see this.

San Luis Obispo, CA

Oh god. Oh man.

This going to be epic if both parties are up for it.

Venezuela

sorry guys, but actually i cant... sad(((( im hella busy sad((

Minneapolis

Drat! Foiled again!

Anaheim, California

Ok we need someone to do ui's spot in the challenge, so I challenge arfink to take over!!!