Minneapolis

EEK! I did forget to comment your piece! So sorry! It looks pretty rad. The sparse background is actually kinda nice IMO, it keeps the focus where it should be.

San Luis Obispo, CA

This is my favorite thread on this forum. smile

love it, Akira!...do you have any street stuff I can look at? tongue

MA

would doing this challenge on Mario Paint for SNES qualify? Just curious...and nobody steal that idea, because that's the only program I'ill draw in!

New York City
Turtle413 wrote:

would doing this challenge on Mario Paint for SNES qualify? Just curious...and nobody steal that idea, because that's the only program I'ill draw in!

It matters not what you use, but the results.

MA
akira^8GB wrote:
Turtle413 wrote:

It matters not what you use, but the results.

So would it be better to use the ROM ver? I dunno how I would be able to upload it on my computer, from the SNES?

Vancouver

I'm hoping it works. I think it's less than 16 colors, I didn't AA anything though. Sorry : (

The only part I am really proud of is the face. Everything else could be better.

Incoming challenge for an-cat-max:

Create a mock up of a fighting game with Stalin fighting Hitler. I request a title screen for the game and then a second screen with the two guys fighting. No other restrictions, but I'd prefer it if you kept your color count low.

Last edited by EmThree (Feb 5, 2010 12:37 am)

New York City

HAhaha so funny big_smile
Very good M!!!!, but you need to whip up those antialiasing skills (it's what I spent most time with at my piece, or maybe the whack dithering).

looking forwardto the figting gasme.sounds like a daunting task,but one i'd love to see big_smile

Vancouver

I'll do something with some real AAing one day, just for you tongue

New York City

Getting used to it will be something you will keep forever yourself:D
I really love your style.

astral cat

hahaha, god damn it, two screens tongue i better start now since i have like 4 hours to complete this

Vancouver

No, you have 48

astral cat
EmThree wrote:

No, you have 48

yeah, but i'll be really busy over the weekend so i have tonight and that's it wink

Vancouver

:' V

Minneapolis

Well, if you want to take a pass it's up to you. It's OK, EmThree will just get to pick someone else for the moment. If you accept, I'll update the front post.

Vancouver

If that's the case, I'd challenge Andrio to do the same thing.