CHIPTUNE

Mega-btw: this is the earliest use of chip-like music (not just timbre) that I've come across. It was made with paper in Soviet in the 1930's. How about that? smile Start like one minute into the clip.

Westfield, NJ
trash80 wrote:
goto80 wrote:

re:linde, this was the cracktro-commercial that was on national swedish tv. (i guess it's OT, sorriii)

hahaha awesome. So bad it's great!

For the first time in my life I want an MSI notebook.

goto80 wrote:

Mega-btw: this is the earliest use of chip-like music (not just timbre) that I've come across. It was made with paper in Soviet in the 1930's. How about that? smile Start like one minute into the clip.

this is awesome cool but i i want to understand what they are saying!!

Crikey, that soviet one is inspirational -

the visuals at 3.50 look like the ones at Blip Japan too wink

D D D Detroit, not the burbs

kind of a side track but on npr the other day you wont believe that i heard anamanaguchi play live, it was a program called "sound check" i bet either npr or anamanaguchi have it on their website.

Unsubscribe

http://www.wnyc.org/shows/soundcheck/20 … managuchi/

Yeah i enjoyed that show, they work pretty hard and deserve that.

Westfield, NJ
DJCactus wrote:

kind of a side track but on npr the other day you wont believe that i heard anamanaguchi play live, it was a program called "sound check" i bet either npr or anamanaguchi have it on their website.

A friend of mine was listening to NPR last Saturday and they were talking about the Philly chip scene and Cheap Dinosaurs.

Public radio has been rocking out the chip apparently.  Cool stuff did you happen to catch the name of the show?

Westfield, NJ

99% sure it was this:
http://www.newsworks.org/index.php/home … p;Itemid=1

guess we're not underground anymore.

Unsubscribe

Also bublyfish was on the same show i linked two about two weeks ago.,.. with dj spooky!

IL, US

npr has kinda been down with chip for a while, on some weird levels... one of my songs was played on npr sometime back in 2007 (tie in to the RPM challenge stuff)

Los Angeles

Yeah a bunch of us have played NPR. I've been on at least twice over the last 10 years. They are quite cool.

My girlfriend texted me the other day to tell me about that show...she said she finally understood chip and why I do it haha. I was pretty surprised NPR would do something with us!

The Bronx

WHoOoOOoo let the chiiiips out? WOOF! WOOF! WOOF WOOF!

minusbaby wrote:

WHoOoOOoo let the chiiiips out? COIN FLIP! COIN FLIP! COIN FLIP COIN FLIP!

fix'ed