Rhode Island

Yep. Cannot wait. I have a good model 1 and a va7 if anyone is looking for one.

New Haven, CT

Anyone receive their GENMDM yet? What's the general shipping time from Australia?

ad-hell-aide

Kalle, I do know that at least one unit arrived in the USA yesterday. You should get yours today or tomorrow. big_smile

I soldered another 20 units. I just have to finish putting the caps on the carts, and then test them all. They will be going out on Monday (Australia time) which is Sunday (USA time).

Matthew Joseph Payne

My new genesis anxiously awaits.

I haven't even gotten a shipping notice though, so I guess I'm not in the first batch? sad

edit: posted this literally as you were posting delicious pictures of more units, yesssssssss

Last edited by kineticturtle (Jul 12, 2012 4:52 am)

ad-hell-aide

I will email each person as I post them.

Matthew Joseph Payne
little-scale wrote:

I will email each person as I post them.

Sorry I knew that, I'm just all anxious and stuff. smile

ad-hell-aide

smile

New Haven, CT

little-scale, you were totally right! The GENMDM arrived last night. It is working beautifully. Any word on when the OS X standalone app for editing parameters might be ready? Thanks so much.

São Paulo, Brazil

Well, once brazilian mail services are THE WORST, I bet the interface will reach me by november '13.

ad-hell-aide

Kalle, I'm happy to release an unfinished version tomorrow with most of the basic features.

New Haven, CT

That would be amazing! smile Thanks little-scale!

rochester, ny

got mine and i'm already in love with it! this is incredible.

anyone have any tips on housing the controller/usb adaptor?

São Paulo, Brazil
nickmaynard wrote:

cool! are you using the MAX patches or are you modulating via the CC-hardcore way?

rochester, ny
PULSELOOPER wrote:
nickmaynard wrote:

cool! are you using the MAX patches or are you modulating via the CC-hardcore way?

i've literally just plugged the thing in and haven't programmed anything for it yet!

i've never done anything with MAX though, so i imagine i'll probably do it with CC!

Last edited by nickmaynard (Jul 13, 2012 6:56 pm)

Rhode Island

Very very jealous....cannot wait to get mine. Can you house the cart in an old game case?

rochester, ny
2PLAYER wrote:

Very very jealous....cannot wait to get mine. Can you house the cart in an old game case?

yep! i just did it with my copy of the incredible hulk. the screw holes are just a tiny bit bigger than on a normal sega board so it kind of shakes around a little more than normal.