Unsubscribe

You could always sell your seat if you cant wait. Little-Scale has years of scene cred under his belt and deserves a little patience in something he has to build himself by hand.

Boston, MA

I just got an email few minutes ago from little-scale saying he shipped my package today, my apologies for blowing up this thread and annoying a few people

IL, US

s'all good, hopefully the rest of ours ship soon as well... very much looking forward to working with it

kansas city
ultramega wrote:

I just got an email few minutes ago from little-scale saying he shipped my package today, my apologies for blowing up this thread and annoying a few people

Yes ! That means Im one step closer to receiving mine !

IL, US

fuck you for getting yours sent before mine was

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Hey, when can I order one GenMDM?.

hey Seb
could you please give us an update
time flies, and it would be reassuring to get a status report here when emails
don't work
I know it's not a "midines situation" yet, but still great with some info

ad-hell-aide

Hi everyone!

So today I've sent out another 20 units.
This leaves approximately 20 units that have yet to be built, tested and shipped out.
If I sent out your unit today, you would have received an email about it just now.

ad-hell-aide

I am going to attempt to build another 10 units over the next few days - I'll keep you all updated.

Apologies for my silence / absence. Don't give up on me yet.

Last edited by little-scale (Aug 29, 2012 4:12 am)

Matthew Joseph Payne

In case anyone is still like "ehhhhhh" I can confirm that I got an email, and I can confirm that I am PUUUUUUMPED

Rhode Island

Also got an email. I'm mildly excited...

IL, US

email received as well

matt's mind

doppelpumped.

I finally got my GEN MDM through! YES!

I'm having some problems with the Max for Live devices though, they keep crashing. Has anyone had a similar problem?

Symptoms:

I set up the devices as they should be (on MIDI tracks routed to GEN MDM) and tweak the knobs. No change in audio. If I click on "FM OP 2" (tabs on a blank window in the Global Strip) then Live eventually crashes/beachballs.

Anyone got any advice? I can't wait to play with this properly.

I uninstalled/reinstalled Max + Ableton and it's still happening. I haven't been able to alter the sound via Max For Live devices at all.

EDIT: Just tried on my laptop and it works fine. Need to ProSound my Mega Drive!

Last edited by 1030 (Sep 6, 2012 3:33 pm)

San Francisco

When is the next run happening?

Buenos Aires, Argentina

When I get my hand on a GenMDM I will fusion it with DefleMask in a very pro way.