IL, US

I'd be up for it as long as the deadline is far enough away

São Paulo, Brazil
e.s.c. wrote:

I'd be up for it as long as the deadline is far enough away

Don't worry about that. I have a job too. smile

IL, US

i also have three video projects im working on (and eventually a new release) smile

Dublin, Ireland
PULSELOOPER wrote:

Hey, everybody has received their interfaces?

Nope, still waiting.

Spain

Still waiting here.

shanghai

unfortunately due to money issues, and more so, someone dangling something amazing infront of my nose - i am having to sell mine. have a look in ze trading post if you want. thanks.

Matthew Joseph Payne

I received my package, but he accidentally sent me two cartridges and no interface. I sent back the extra cartridge but am still waiting on the interface to arrive.

Nope, I paid 6 Apr 2012 and still not got it.  Getting kinda frustrated TBH considering  I was expecting it to be shipped before Thursday, 17th May, 2012 and there is barely any contact from Seb available

kansas city

not yet either, but he's been releasing some wicked m4l patches to keep me busy until it arrives.

Chicago IL

seb if you want to give analog monster a refund i will totally snag his spot and wait patiently

Nottingham, UK

I hear if you reverse the jingle that plays on all his videos and chant "Sebastian, Sebastian, send your child unto me, for the sins of the Mega Drive must be baptised in blood and fear" you'll receive a mysterious email.

San Francisco
Saskrotch wrote:

seb if you want to give analog monster a refund i will totally snag his spot and wait patiently

or if you dont trust saskrotch because he has a rather intense beard and feel more comfortable sending it to a facial hairless person i am available to take up that guys or any other persons spot who are thinking of returning/refunding their purchase too wink

Last edited by wedanced (Oct 7, 2012 10:47 pm)

I can wait, I just get a little frustrated that its 5 months since we were supposed to be getting them and except for an email around then saying it wouldn't be arriving when planned I've had no direct contact at all.  I'm sure it will be worth the wait, I just feel like more frequent status updates would be nice

Milwaukee, WI
analog monster wrote:

except for an email around then saying it wouldn't be arriving when planned

that's more than I got - still, I don't mind waiting

oi mate!
could you please take a break from Max for Live, and finish the last few GenMDM's
5 months now

August 29:" I am going to attempt to build another 10 units over the next few days - I'll keep you all updated"

6 weeks and 15+ new Max for Live devices later.............

I'm starting to mind the waiting smile

Fargo

My only problem with waiting is that I've forgotten I bought this a few times.  I keep checking back to make sure I haven't been forgotten or anything.  As long as there are others in my position, I feel safe.  I would kind of like an update so I know what's going on.  I'm not complaining about the wait, I don't really mind.  I just want to know where we're at with these or what's causing the delay.  I'm an understanding guy, I totally get life getting in the way of plans.