Matthew Joseph Payne

19 and a half, you mean? wink

ad-hell-aide

Yes - yours has been sent too!

Austin, Texas
e.s.c. wrote:

what? isnt that how most of the people on this site masturbate?

kansas city
little-scale wrote:

19 units shipped today.

emails sent out.

there are 5 units left to be built and tested.

oh boy!!!!

email received, looking forward to having a play - hopefully just in time for my birthday, if not then il consider it my xmas present to myself

Nottingham, UK

OH SHIT email recieved. EXCITE LEVEL MAXIMUM.

Last edited by ForaBrokenEarth (Nov 16, 2012 1:54 pm)

Fargo

Holy shit!  YEEEEEEEEAAAAH!  Mine's on it's way!  I cannot wait.  Thanks, Seb.

I'm interested in knowing if it's possible to have software on the Genesis intercept the MIDI data... such as a native tracker. Or does this only work directly with the sound chip?

ad-hell-aide

This could be technically possible.

You mean sort of like... a native tracker is on the console... but you want to input notes etc etc via MIDI data from a sequencer etc?

little-scale wrote:

This could be technically possible.

You mean sort of like... a native tracker is on the console... but you want to input notes etc etc via MIDI data from a sequencer etc?

Yes, that is what I want to do, I'm also wondering what other features are possible with interaction with the native tracker.

If you're interested, follow http://chipmusic.org/forums/topic/9156/ … sequencer/ for more info.

Austin, TX

Super excited to hear an update on this project. Here's hoping some of us who didn't get to join in on the first round of preorders get another chance soon!

Do still you have any plans to make a software + midi interface (no cart) version, like you mentioned in the original FAQ? GenMDM seems rad as heck as it is, but the ability to load up my own samples onto a flashcart running the GenMDM software would push it over the top. If it helps cut down on production time and cost, I think that it'd help people on both ends.

Houston, TX

I'm hoping my unit is one of those last 5, because I definately paid, and I also haven't gotten an email on either of my accounts yet,
WHY MUST I HAVE TO WAIT LORD WHYYYY

ad-hell-aide
Fatal Labyrinth wrote:

Super excited to hear an update on this project. Here's hoping some of us who didn't get to join in on the first round of preorders get another chance soon!

Do still you have any plans to make a software + midi interface (no cart) version, like you mentioned in the original FAQ? GenMDM seems rad as heck as it is, but the ability to load up my own samples onto a flashcart running the GenMDM software would push it over the top. If it helps cut down on production time and cost, I think that it'd help people on both ends.

Is there interest in another round???

In terms of loading your own samples - this could still be done on the USB version, and as such I would like to create a sample loading app that allows users to load their own samples via USB

San Francisco

yes. Another round please!

Austin, TX
little-scale wrote:

In terms of loading your own samples - this could still be done on the USB version, and as such I would like to create a sample loading app that allows users to load their own samples via USB

Rad, I hope that comes to fruition.

I'm definitely interested in another round; hopefully enough other people here feel likewise that it's possible.

FRANCE
little-scale wrote:

Yes! another round, My MD1 needs some YM2612 live stimulations.