Hey everyone.

I just figured I'd officially tell this community that my work under the name Frostbyte will go on a hiatus for an undecided amount of time. There's a long story as to why, and I won't tell it here because of its personal nature, but I figured I would be doing a great injustice telling the members of this amazing community of my leave.

You have all inspired me to further my music abilities in this past year, and I thank each and every one of you for that! Thank you all for the support you've given me, for listening to my (bad) music, and for downloading what I think are some of the most fun times I've ever recorded myself making music. It truly means a great deal to me, and I couldn't have done any of this without your support!

I'll be around every once in a while, and you can always always always contact me through my email (I'll post it at the bottom in case you don't know it). I'll never be more than an email away.

I've picked up my guitar once again, and I've started to go back to where I came from in the music world. Work on a new album under a new name is very much underway, and I'm really enjoying going back to my roots. A painful experience almost a year and a half ago now ripped me from my guitar and turned me to electronic sounds, but after some time away from this, I've found my love once again on the fretboard of my old instruments.

Now, as for Codex...I'll finish one more track, collaborating with one of the biggest names around at some point or another, but I'm not sure how long this will take. It's hard for me recently to sit down with my gameboys and write anything nice! But I will try and get my act together with that release soon!

To wrap this all up, I love you all. Thank you so much for a great time with you, but I simply cannot continue this for the time being. I'll be around eventually, but for now, farewell smile

TL;DR: Love you all, be back eventually!

uhajdafdfdfa

see you later then !

PH

aw

matt's mind

wink

Unsubscribe

good luck on getting your headspace back in order.. like your tunes aplenty.

Brazil

I'm doing the same without abandoning my electronic alias. smile

Good luck, godspeed and etc!

The Hollow Earth

Glad you'll still be able to make music of some kind. Best of luck in all of your endeavors!

Sweeeeeeden

Edited the title slightly...

brooklyn

good luck!

Portland

Good luck mate

Florida

Farewell dude. Now that you're "free" so to speak, I challenge you to create an album comprised entirely of armpit farts.

ant1: brb!

Starknives: I'm sorry sad

kitsch: ;D I still plan on buying a case or two.

herr_prof: Really? big_smile Thanks! Means a lot when someone likes my music smile Thanks for the wishes...I don't think it shall be too long smile

Subway Sonicbeat: Good luck on yours as well! Have fun wink

nitro: Haha, sorry tongue I'm bad at that. I'll work on it in my time alone!

Kedromelon: hey man, get back at me about that song dude!

Dos: Thanks man! big_smile

Jay Tholen: Challenge accepted.

So, it hasn't been quite a month yet, but I feel like I made the wrong choice. I can balance both chip and whatever else I was doing wink

Thanks everyone!

Louisiana

Annnnd he's back?

Seattle, WA US

If I can give you one piece of advice, I would say try not jumping to conclusions so quickly! I know that doing something radical (while this isn't really all that radical) can seem like a good choice in bummer times, but I think the best decisions are made when you take a step back and give thought to why you wanted to make those initial choices.

If you feel uninspired, take the time to do some other non-chip related things until you can clear your head. No need to explain your reasons for the break.. its not like you owe anything to the community, regardless to how supportive it may be to you wink let your music be an outlet of personal expression.. you don't need to prove anything to anybody

boaconstructor wrote:

If I can give you one piece of advice, I would say try not jumping to conclusions so quickly! I know that doing something radical (while this isn't really all that radical) can seem like a good choice in bummer times, but I think the best decisions are made when you take a step back and give thought to why you wanted to make those initial choices.

If you feel uninspired, take the time to do some other non-chip related things until you can clear your head. No need to explain your reasons for the break.. its not like you owe anything to the community, regardless to how supportive it may be to you wink let your music be an outlet of personal expression.. you don't need to prove anything to anybody

Wow, thanks man! That really is good advice...I will definitely take this to heart. I've made quite a few quick decisions recently...I should step back and think a bit first smile I really appreciate your 2 cents dude! It means a lot to me.