hi i recently bought a gameboy advance to conect to a gba2tv adapter, spent the $10000000 to get hold of one and i realize it doesnt work on my gameboy, so i am needing to get hold of a new one, the problem is the gba i have has a screen pin number of 32 when the screen pin number i need is 40, please dont make me buy ur gameboy if it isnt a 40 pin one, i dont mind about wear ant tear aslong as it is a fully working gameboy, i might be willing to add my old gba to the trade if no one wants to part from theirs.price is a problem, because i have basicly nothing to spend, but around $15 or my gba for the trade.
im also looking for a flash cart if anyone has one lying around.

Louisiana

Are we talking gameboy advance or sp? Ad if its just a gameboy advance how do I check for the screen pin?

just game boy advance, no sp,
if u pull the back off, near were the screen ribbon connects to the main circuit board there should be numbers from one to 40, or in my case 1 to 32

Louisiana

Alright man I have one but I need to check its number. First I need sleep but ill post back when I wake up and take it a part to check. If its a 40 ill let you know then we can discuss trades.

Fargo

Gotta find mine.  I've got it around here somewhere.  I'll let ya know.

Louisiana

Sorry man mine is a 32. So whats the difference?

there is no diffrince that i know of exept that, my ribbon conecter for my mod only fits in the 40 one and it would be to time consumeing to try and solder it and find the corect pin out feeds,
krubbz let me know when u find urs smile
thanks everyone for ur help so far

Fargo

Mine's got 40.  I don't think I'll need another GBA because I have an SP.  Where are you located?

just in petaluma

thanks tons big_smile

Fargo

Where is Petaluma?

Chicago IL
Krubbz wrote:

Where is Petaluma?

word that is definitely not a town you should expect someone to know the location of

Gosford, Australia

Petaluma /pɛtəˈluːmə/ is a city in Sonoma County, California, in the United States. In the 2010 Census the population was 57,941.

Located in Petaluma is the Rancho Petaluma Adobe, a National Historic Landmark. It was built beginning in 1836 by General Mariano Guadalupe Vallejo, then Commandant of the San Francisco Presidio. It was the center of a vast 66,000 acre (270-km²) ranch stretching from Petaluma River to Sonoma Creek. The adobe is considered one of the best preserved buildings of its era in Northern California.

Petaluma is a transliteration of the Coast Miwok phrase péta lúuma which means hill backside and probably refers to Petaluma's proximity to Sonoma Mountain.

Petaluma has a well-preserved, historic city center which includes many buildings that survived the 1906 San Francisco earthquake.

Come on guys, everybody knows this

Louisiana
Victory Road wrote:

Petaluma /pɛtəˈluːmə/ is a city in Sonoma County, California, in the United States. In the 2010 Census the population was 57,941.

Located in Petaluma is the Rancho Petaluma Adobe, a National Historic Landmark. It was built beginning in 1836 by General Mariano Guadalupe Vallejo, then Commandant of the San Francisco Presidio. It was the center of a vast 66,000 acre (270-km²) ranch stretching from Petaluma River to Sonoma Creek. The adobe is considered one of the best preserved buildings of its era in Northern California.

Petaluma is a transliteration of the Coast Miwok phrase péta lúuma which means hill backside and probably refers to Petaluma's proximity to Sonoma Mountain.

Petaluma has a well-preserved, historic city center which includes many buildings that survived the 1906 San Francisco earthquake.

I LOLed!!!

Fargo
Victory Road wrote:

*facepalm* How could I have FORGOTTEN?!  We spent a whole semester on this in Geography of Northern California 101!

Victory Road wrote:

hahaha u really know ur wikipedia