Louisiana

Go to recent posts for new Gameboys posted smile

Decided to help clean the site a little and combine my FS/FT page with my custom paint page.

Items for Sale currently are The NES Boy Modded DMG and a gameboy advance. Scroll down for pics and prices.

Here are a few examples of my work starting with the first piece I ever did.

The NES Boy: For Sale-100$, was 130$ USD Shipping not included. Please PM if Interested.

Mods were done by George of Modolith.com

The Pink Peach:

Did this one for my god daugter.

The Harley Quinn Front:

The Harley Quinn Back:

The Soundwave:
-Sold

The SteamBoy/Clockwork Boy:

I even Customized the Power Switch with a pocket watch dial for added effect, as you can see in the image below.

Also I only charge for time not materials such as paint. Unless you are wanting something really unique like The SteamBoy, then I have to buy the parts to do that, which will be added to the cost. But I will get quotes before I go buy stuff. For example, let's say you want a DMG covered in Lego's, I'll have to buy the Lego's. I will search online and local hobby stores for bulk batches or Legos and give you a quote on the cheapest batch I find. Say it's 15$ but I only use half of them on the DMG. I'll only charge you $7.50 for parts used.

If you're interested in getting your case custom hand painted, or customized in a crazy way, just hit me up and I'm sure we can come to an agreement. I am willing to take on any ideas. I will, however, let you know if I honestly can't do what you're asking or if I even have any doubts.

Thank you. xD

Last edited by Vex (Jan 14, 2013 3:45 am)

San Diego

I'm curious about the clockboy. Was that originally a clear case, and if so how did you get that awesome color on it? By the way, I absolutely love the Harley Quinn one. wink

Louisiana
Vile wrote:

I'm curious about the clockboy. Was that originally a clear case, and if so how did you get that awesome color on it? By the way, I absolutely love the Harley Quinn one. wink

Thanks man, glad to see someone may be interested lol. And yes the clockboy was clear I dyed the case with black dye and that's how it came out. As for the Harley Quinn thank you loads man it took me about 36 hrs to to paint it. About a week on and off. If you want anything like either of these I'll do it and give you a really good price. Just hit me up man. And thanks again.

Central Coast, NSW, Australia

do you use a sealant?

Louisiana
OrigamiCat wrote:

do you use a sealant?

I do if you want me too for added protection. I personally never ear coat my personal gameboys I keep for myself because I don't like the feel it gives a gameboy. I like the texture of the original DMG makes them even more unique in my opinion because every Nintendo handheld released after the DMG is very smooth. I will clear coat the paint jobs if requested, I have clear gloss and clear matte I use as sealant. It will cost no extra for me to seal the paint job. However I have never had an issue with any peeling or chipping or smearing except for my NESBoy. Makes it look a little rugged in my opinion. You have to keep in mind it all depends on how you handle your gameboy, if you don't take care of them they will scratch wether its sealed or not. Anyone that spray paints game boys will tell you the same thing. I know I went into a lot of detail but I just wanted to explain it best I can. In short, yes I will use sealant if asked. It will help for awhile but it depends on the handler of the gameboy. I u
Am very careful with cases and she. I do seal them I paint them on thick plastic with a towel under the plastic for padding. You're case will be in the same condition as received when returned to you with the exception of a new paint job of course. xD

Louisiana

Gameboy Pocket Soundwave has been SOLD.

Louisiana

Okay guys, I am currently painting a gameboy for a customer and I should be receiving another customers case soon. I am only taking on two commissions at a time. If you want to grab the slot let me know and we can work something out. Depending on what you want prices start at around 45$ and up. All depends on how detail of a paint job you want. If you want the lettering painted a different color or what. Throw me ideas about what you are wanting and I'll hook you up. Cases I paint will be added to this page and saved to my photobucket. Slowly getting a gallery built up of all my work. Repeat customers get a 10$ of next paint job and I will cover return shipping costs.

Louisiana

More cases I've done for recent customers.

Texas Longhorns:

The Mystery Machine(work in progress):

And here's and little peek at whats to come...

I think brown wasn't really the best choice to go with blue.
Also the dye looks really fucked up.

Louisiana
PersonBoy wrote:

Lol it wasn't intentional it was a mess up dye job I did one sy when I first woke up and I was so tired I forgot to stir the dye. It looks weird in this picture because of the flash. In actuallity it's pretty badass. I'm turning it into a Fallout style gameboy. The buttons actually glow blue which makes it look even cooler.

Tulsa, OK
Vex wrote:
PersonBoy wrote:

Lol it wasn't intentional it was a mess up dye job I did one sy when I first woke up and I was so tired I forgot to stir the dye. It looks weird in this picture because of the flash. In actuallity it's pretty badass. I'm turning it into a Fallout style gameboy. The buttons actually glow blue which makes it look even cooler.

I think it looks awesome! I would leave it the way it is and match the Gameboy lettering to the blue button lights. Then I would put a big nintendo decal (same color as lettering) across the front tilted to make it look like a sticker that was just slapped on. That would be one tough looking DMG.

and the mystery machine is sweet! big_smile

Last edited by Jake Allison (Apr 14, 2012 10:25 pm)

Louisiana
Jake Allison wrote:
Vex wrote:

I think it looks awesome! I would leave it the way it is and match the Gameboy lettering to the blue button lights. Then I would put a big nintendo decal (same color as lettering) across the front tilted to make it look like a sticker that was just slapped on. That would be one tough looking DMG.

and the mystery machine is sweet! big_smile

Haha thank man! Yea I love the way turned out actually. I posted pics of it lit up as stuff on the handhelds section. The plans I have for it ate actually kind of exciting and will be awesome if I can pull it off. I'm planning on actually cutting into the case with a Dremel and then melting other plastics into it front the inside so it'll look like its melting from the inside out. I'm thinking an orange backlight and then possibly painting a biohazard symbol on the back.

Btw I only posted that gameboy on here because I'm working on a Domo doll gameboy and it was the only gameboy I had at the time that wasn't taken apart. Using a grey boy then using the fabric you see in the picture and putting it on it as making it a domo doll with bendable arms that can actually be played! Red backlight and I'm debating on button colors right now. I want brown by they are a bitch to find so I might go with black but they are also a bitch to find and kitsch is sold out ATM. Soni might be stuck with red or white buttons for now.

Also the mystery machine gameboy is being painted fr a customer and then getting shipped to a buddy of mine to be pimped out with some badass mods. Orange backlight green power LEDs and a bunch of other stuff. I can't wait til it's all finished its going to be very badass it's it completion.

Louisiana

Selling or trading this bad boy:

Looking for around 85$ for it. Make me some offers though I'm down for bartering.
Also it comes with box and instruction manual. Been used maybe 4 times. Great condition. Also has like new Velcro on the bottom for easy installing to a pedal deck if you rock with one of those.

LF List:
-Clear DMG Good case condition preferably with a backlight mod. Green if possible.
-Three grey boys workin good condition, no mods.
-Lots of messed up DMGs cases and parts. But just cases work.
-Two modded not painted LSDJ keyboards.
-The adapter for DMG-ps/2 for using a standard keyboard with lsdj
And what ever else you want to throw at me.

I'll take trades but I'd prefer money's via PayPal. I have my eye on a case Kitsch is selling and I want to get it before Anyone else can grab it. Thank you for your time guys.

Email me at [email protected] or PM me on here Im on here every day about every hour or so so I can get back to you quickly.

More pics available of asked.

Louisiana

Phase Shifter Pedal Has been SOLD

Louisiana

Gameboy Advance for sale. 20$ plus shipping costs.

An original DMG $130 USD shipping not included
-white normal backlight w/ switch
-pitch shift knob on right side
-external 1/8th inch prosound w/ 5inch wire
-RCA prosound mod located on top
-unique power led located top middle.
-old custom paint job
-nes controller buttons
-internal speaker still intact
- new screen available if you want it.

I will also take trades if you are interested. I am always looking for more DMGs. I will accept DMGs with missing vertical lines but not horizontal. I'm also looking for just the cases of DMGs in good condition. I will also take working front PCBs and back PCBs of DMGs.

Also looking for an unpainted working LSDJ Keyboard.

Theres loads of other things I'll take as trade just PM me if you think I may be interested in what you have.

Last edited by Vex (Jun 17, 2012 5:54 am)

Louisiana

Nes Boy price drop to 100$ no trades please. Price negotiable.

Lowered price die to, as many of you know Ive been in a hard place recently and Im going to use the money to get back on my feet and back in the game. I love this gameboy and hate to part with it for so little as it was my first decked out gameboy, but hard times call for hard decisions. If you are intererested and dont think 100$ is fair please message me and I will concider your offer.

Last edited by Vex (Jan 13, 2013 4:06 am)