Chicago IL
herr_prof wrote:
peter from facebook wrote:

Nerds should feel the way about BBT the same ways blacks feel about Amos and Andy.

word. such an annoying show.

buffalo, NY
calmdownkidder wrote:

8bp? Pah. Wake me up when he's got an Ubiktune t-shirt on.

D D D Detroit, not the burbs

bazinga!

Brazil

BRK BRK BRK PENNY BRK BRK BRK PENNY BRK BRK BRK PENNY

Liverpool, UK
danimal cannon wrote:
calmdownkidder wrote:

8bp? Pah. Wake me up when he's got an Ubiktune t-shirt on.

Where can a feller get himself some Ubiktune swag?

Riverside, CA

Wake me up when this show is cancelled and they bring back The IT Crowd.

BOSTON

hahaha, i saw this posted somewhere else without context and was like "why would someone waste time photoshopping the 8bp logo on that doches shirt?" lmao

Regardless, its pretty cool to see that level of recognition. Gratz peoples dudez, may your servers rupture from joyus new traffic

Milwaukee, WI

I love the show.  Awesome seeing the shirt!

buffalo, NY

Yeah for serious it actually is really cool

Eanske, Holland

if only the series was as awesome as the label they're flirting with...

Eanske, Holland

but yeah... reminds me of this other super annoying 1 dimensional series,that IT crowd. I was surprised seeing a Chris Ware (if I remember that one correctly) and a Dave Cooper figurine ( http://www.modpop.se/prodpics/40_large1.jpg ) and I thought wow ! That's pretty neat. Of course in no way did the series match up with it. Some set dresser is asked to buy nerdy stuff, he goes into a comic store and picks some stuff not knowing what the fuck it is et voila: props.
All that aside: cool cameo, though I would have liked it more if Ron Swanson would wear it.

Last edited by poke-1,170 (Feb 17, 2012 11:04 pm)

Unsubscribe
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

Gratz peoples dudez, may your servers rupture from joyus new traffic

Except how to you google a logo?

BOSTON

clearly the tech savvy primetime television audience of big bang theory would know to be ready with their smartphones to take digital pics of newly appearing product placement so that they may search image aggregate databases such as Tineye for pictures of similar items, then use the metadata of those new pictures to track down relevant information such as originating urls, key phrases or brand names, so that they may then find the web store and purchase said product. clearly. I'm surprised you had to ask that Peter.

Godzilladelph
herr_prof wrote:
peter from facebook wrote:

Nerds should feel the way about BBT the same ways blacks feel about Amos and Andy.

HA!
geeksploitation

this is still neat though

Unsubscribe
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

clearly the tech savvy primetime television audience of big bang theory would know to be ready with their smartphones to take digital pics of newly appearing product placement so that they may search image aggregate databases such as Tineye for pictures of similar items, then use the metadata of those new pictures to track down relevant information such as originating urls, key phrases or brand names, so that they may then find the web store and purchase said product. clearly. I'm surprised you had to ask that Peter.

Dude its a show on cbs. Half of the ratings are people in comas at hospitals.

Westfield, NJ
herr_prof wrote:
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

Dude its a show on cbs. Half of the ratings are people in comas at hospitals.

Am I the only one that recognizes the sarcasm in both of BR1GHT PR1MATE's posts?