Myrtle Beach, SC

These are just a lot of parts from finished and unfinished projects. I'm not sure what does and doesn't work. Most of the back PCBs work, just most of them are missing the front PCBs. Most of the shells have battery covers, but not all. I have most of the buttons and screws in a bag that I'll also be including. If you have any questions let me know. Make me an offer, shaunboehmATgmailDOTcom.

Last edited by Amborella (Feb 17, 2012 11:36 pm)

I'm interested, but as per the forum rules, you have to post prices.

Myrtle Beach, SC

Ah, I forgot about that. You're in the US right? How's $55 shipped?

Louisiana
Amborella wrote:

Ah, I forgot about that. You're in the US right? How's $55 shipped?

Damn thats not bad I'd pay quite a bit more for them. That red and white case on the bottom is worth 30$ to me by itself, if it has a matching back.

Louisiana

If you can hold onto your best greyboy shell with battery cover. I'll give you $10 for it alone. I wont need screws or any other parts just the shell. And i might grab that Red and White boy for 25-30$ if it has a matching back too if it hasnt sold.

Texas

How much for that yellow shell in the top right?

Myrtle Beach, SC

@Vex I can certainly hold on and sell you the best one for $10, plus another $4 shipping. And you don't want the pink/white case, haha. It's very badly painted.

@holynegative0 like the pink/white one, it isn't very well painted. it was just a greyboy painted pale yellow.

Louisiana

I might be interested in that black pocket also if it's a complete case

Myrtle Beach, SC

It's missing the battery cover.

United States

do you have a better photo of the shitty looking red one on the bottom center? i might want that or the hot pink one at the top left.

New York

sent you an email.

Myrtle Beach, SC

responded to all emails.

@vex I under judged the pink/white splatter dmg. the paint job isn't that bad at all, it's just a little rough to the touch, but in a good way. It does have a matching back that I'll be posting pictures of.

@boner the bottom center one is hot pink with white splatters. no photos seem to capture it well but nonetheless, it's pink.

Louisiana

yea man i want that bitch!!! hold it for me

Texas

Do you have any GB Pocket battery covers? Or would you prefer I buy the whole case?

Louisiana

Youre definitely making more money off these things selling them separately lol

Myrtle Beach, SC

sold it all except for the pink/white shell and a grey shell. thanks everybody!

vex: I have somebody emailing me right now about buying the pink/white shell and the grey one on tuesday, but if that doesn't work out, it's yours.