b4by f4c3

^like button, haha

STARDRAIN, CA
Kool Skull wrote:
8BiT404 wrote:

wonder if Kony uses Nano or LSDJ wink

he uses FATASS tracker.. on a lime green GBC.. no prosound but frontlit..

let me correct that, he just told me he started using TFM maker on a windows 2000 compaq. then he adds "Word up Shiru, Lovin diz shit"
ii got kony on the phone right now.

buffalo, NY

This is a bad idea

New York City

I have had this fucking video shoveled down my throat enough these past 24 hours to also see someone posting this topic on chipmusic.org.

There are a million of problems in the world to solve, much worse and fundamental than this, yet I do not see enough fucking around with propaganda to fix them.

I would rather help first the kids of my own country that die victims of crime, and I should do it in a much more involved manner.

godinpants wrote:

not saying the dude isn't a cunt. But stopping him is a lot more difficult than just telling your Facebook friend you want the government sending more people over there.

These thoughts, exactly.

Last edited by akira^8GB (Mar 8, 2012 11:12 pm)

STARDRAIN, CA
akira^8GB wrote:

I have had this fucking video shoveled down my throat enough these past 24 hours to also see someone posting this topic on chipmusic.org.

There are a million of problems in the world to solve, much worse and fundamental than this, yet I do not see enough fucking around with propaganda to fix them.

I would rather help first the kids of my own country that die victims of crime, and I should do it in a much more involved manner.

godinpants wrote:

not saying the dude isn't a cunt. But stopping him is a lot more difficult than just telling your Facebook friend you want the government sending more people over there.

These thoughts, exactly.

I do not disagree with you, nor will I try to respond to it in a way that tries to negate what you said.

but hey, why not make a compo with his face on it? who cares.

STARDRAIN, CA

it wont "help" but itll be fun. i got a submmission by Hlo remixing "Hide yo Kids" from bed intruder.. come on yo, wahts wrong with that?

Hudson, MA
danimal cannon wrote:

This is a bad idea

Unsubscribe
that article wrote:

Russell and his organization misdiagnose the problem in the country and promote a vastly flawed solution, critics allege. Kony has been out of Uganda since 2006, and the government that Invisible Children promotes is rampantly corrupt and uses a vast number of child soldiers of its own; they are not promoting freedom, but another evil.

The group's finances have also been called into question, with charges that it only uses 31% of its budget to actively help children in Uganda. As people work to fundraise for Invisible Children, critics want to know where that money will go. Others accuse the group of promoting a sort of white man's guilt, a "neo-colonialism" that takes Africa's fate out of African hands.

Religion doesn't seem to matter.. they just as evil apparently

STARDRAIN, CA
Glenntai wrote:
danimal cannon wrote:

This is a bad idea

lol

STARDRAIN, CA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Butt_Naked

STARDRAIN, CA
herr_prof wrote:
that article wrote:

Russell and his organization misdiagnose the problem in the country and promote a vastly flawed solution, critics allege. Kony has been out of Uganda since 2006, and the government that Invisible Children promotes is rampantly corrupt and uses a vast number of child soldiers of its own; they are not promoting freedom, but another evil.

The group's finances have also been called into question, with charges that it only uses 31% of its budget to actively help children in Uganda. As people work to fundraise for Invisible Children, critics want to know where that money will go. Others accuse the group of promoting a sort of white man's guilt, a "neo-colonialism" that takes Africa's fate out of African hands.

Religion doesn't seem to matter.. they just as evil apparently

Less people would question it if Bill Maher was in charge of the organization.

STARDRAIN, CA

I agree though, THere are too many problems in the world to solve.

STARDRAIN, CA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … DO73Ese25Y hahahahahahahahahaha

Melbourne, Australia
danimal cannon wrote:

This is a bad idea

shanghai

while i have respect for all the good natured and kind hearted beans trying to support the awareness of this campaign, i myself dont think its going to solve fuck all, and as heartless as it sounds, its not Americas duty to go wading in trying to fix stuff in other countries when they have plenty of fucked up stuff going on in their own backyard. Im not saying this guy isnt a cunt, isnt evil, and the kids on the video are heartbreaking to listen to. Unfortunately im getting older, more sceptical, and just generally losing faith with the way humans treat humans. But it kind of annoys me that america/uk (da west) see's that it has to get involved in other countries business. Unfortunately we dont all live in one big country, there is no ONE LOVE. The west go and interfere with these things and its rarely successful or appreciated. Example - give millions to India for starving people when their government have a multi milllion dollar space programme ? Go figure. Chucking money at shit doesnt solve anything when the people running the governments are selfish greedy fuckers. id love this Kony dude to die, painfully, kerb stomped, then rip off his head and shit down his neck Duke Nukem style, but unfortuately problems in Africa are deeper, way deeper than this guy. Once he's gone , there will just be another. Bin Ladens dead apparently, did Al Quieda (dont know how to spell it) just fuck off overnight. nope. my point. well my point is, i dont really know. Just feels like another 'feel good crusade'. Oh lets help little starving timmy so we can feel better about our nice secure lives. I dunno. The comp is not a great idea imho. However,  the thought behind the idea and Mr.Kool Skull - i have big respect for and will support. Yes i realise i contradict most of what i say with da nex sentance : P WERD. KONY - u is a KUNT

STARDRAIN, CA
Downstate wrote:

while i have respect for all the good natured and kind hearted beans trying to support the awareness of this campaign, i myself dont think its going to solve fuck all, and as heartless as it sounds, its not Americas duty to go wading in trying to fix stuff in other countries when they have plenty of fucked up stuff going on in their own backyard. Im not saying this guy isnt a cunt, isnt evil, and the kids on the video are heartbreaking to listen to. Unfortunately im getting older, more sceptical, and just generally losing faith with the way humans treat humans. But it kind of annoys me that america/uk (da west) see's that it has to get involved in other countries business. Unfortunately we dont all live in one big country, there is no ONE LOVE. The west go and interfere with these things and its rarely successful or appreciated. Example - give millions to India for starving people when their government have a multi milllion dollar space programme ? Go figure. Chucking money at shit doesnt solve anything when the people running the governments are selfish greedy fuckers. id love this Kony dude to die, painfully, kerb stomped, then rip off his head and shit down his neck Duke Nukem style, but unfortuately problems in Africa are deeper, way deeper than this guy. Once he's gone , there will just be another. Bin Ladens dead apparently, did Al Quieda (dont know how to spell it) just fuck off overnight. nope. my point. well my point is, i dont really know. Just feels like another 'feel good crusade'. Oh lets help little starving timmy so we can feel better about our nice secure lives. I dunno. The comp is not a great idea imho. However,  the thought behind the idea and Mr.Kool Skull - i have big respect for and will support. Yes i realise i contradict most of what i say with da nex sentance : P WERD. KONY - u is a KUNT

guys.. it wont solve anything. who cares i get it. but imma jsut do a compo wid konyz face awn it. so whateva. its just mainly for fun. im not supporting them "inv. Childs INc." humans,... so whatea