Melbourne, AU

Psst hey do an Android port

I like this idea quite a bit!

San Diego
mysterystain wrote:

Fargo

sad All the chipmusic apps seem to be on iPhone.

Chicago
Vile wrote:
mysterystain wrote:

Westfield, NJ

I would use this.

Philly, PA, USA
calmdownkidder wrote:

These screeenshots will be the only time my music is relevant

exactly what i was thinking

Earth

Yowza!! I'm Glad to see the interest. Makes me feel like I haven't wasted my time. This thing just started as a project for a class I took last semester. After the class was over I kept working on it. I'm just stoked to get it out there.

mysterystain wrote:

I knew that was coming. I wish that I had an android device, cuz I probably would do that. Maybe there's an Android programmer around these parts?

calmdownkidder wrote:

lol I hope that's not the case

datafix wrote:

this is awesome. i think i'd use this app more then my actual music on my iphone, ipod, and pandora stations honestly. it's a great way to discover new chip artist you haven't heard as well.
thumbs up to this app!

Yeah I've been using it a lot. There's some good musicians here.

clovis CA

want. please make it 3.1.3 compatible man =[

Sydney, NSW

I'll definitely grab this when it comes out!

San Francisco :P
calmdownkidder wrote:

Be proud, it's under favorites big_smile

Texas
Alley Beach wrote:

orange county, CA

Yeah I've been using it a lot. There's some good musicians here.

So when can i use it? big_smile lol.

Earth
Alley Beach wrote:

Which device are you on? If it's 1st gen and ur highpoint is 3.1.3 then yeah it's too low. I aimed for 4.1 as a lowest version, I figured most people were on 4.0 by now. But now that I know there are some 3.0 users I'll start working on a compatible version.

The two devices I tested it with were an iPhone 4, and an iPod touch 2nd gen. It was good on both, just a bit slower on the ipt.

DataFix wrote:

So when can i use it?  lol.

Well I guess I want to know that I'm not violating anyones copyright or something by using that image as the icon.. maybe being overcautious. Not sure who it actually belongs to.

I guess no one has complained by now so it's prob ok. I'll submit it today. Then the apple gods will have to look at it, and within a week or so it should be up.

Last edited by breakphase (Mar 26, 2012 4:06 pm)

orange county, CA

Well I guess I want to know that I'm not violating anyones copyright or something by using that image as the icon.. maybe being overcautious. Not sure who it actually belongs to.

I guess no one has complained by now so it's prob ok. I'll submit it today. Then the apple gods will have to look at it, and within a week or so it should be up.

yeah and if anything i see it helping the site and bringing more people attracted to that on the go feature. Yeah and no complaints yet, i'm sure there would have been some if people had a problem with it. But yes, i'm so stoked on this coming out. Thanks for making such a cool chip app!

Sweeeeeeden
breakphase wrote:

I guess trash80 drew all those icons by hand. Unless you do some dick moves, I don't think he's going to care. But I'll just summon him right now and we'll see.