London

Hi everybody!

I want to sell 3 of my DMG's.

- clear one with light gray screen cover and buttons
- black one with light gray screen cover (the pink text is scuffed away here and there a little bit)
- original one

all are in good working condition, buttons and speakers are ok
all battery covers are present
all missing EXT connector caps

here are some pictures: http://s1073.photobucket.com/albums/w38 … CF6990.jpg

i want to sell them together for about 100 usd + posal costs. Feel free to ask, to give some tips about the price or to give me an offer.

i live in Hungary so postage to the overseas may be costly.

Texas

All unmodded, I presume?

London

yes they are unmodded.

Louisiana

Yea I don't know about 100$ + shipping for all of them not modded. You might sell then easier also if you sold them separately for around 20-30$ a piece also. Btw I can't tell in your pictures, how good of condition is the clear boy? Are there Any serious visual flaws like scratches or anything? And how about the black? I see the lettering on the black is kinda messed up as you mentioned. Mostly concerned with the clear boy though. Im considering buying it if you can let it go by itself. I have a painting technique I want to try on it. But we can't have a lot of scratches on it, also depends on if you'll even key it go by itself. PM me please an let me know if you are interested in selling it alone and maybe with the black one as well, I something in mind for it too possibly.