So here I have a new beautiful inverted DMG (can make bivert for 15$ more, but easier to run lsdj inverted) anyway price is 115$ shipped. (or trade for bleepbloop cart and flasher, or smartboy cart and flasher). can ship worldwide for extra, can get exact shipping quote. The LCD holder has been removed to decrease stress on LCD, no color spots. Backlight is a kitsch vc gen 3 led backlight in white. red NES buttons all contacts cleaned and super responsive. no battery corrosion. overall b+ in case condition because there are no pronounced scratches/dings. speaker is clear. can prosound but this gameboy was designed for writing not recording, easy mod though.

Last edited by 12ianma (May 10, 2012 1:47 am)

matt's mind

your screen images always look so crisp and clean

Thanks

they really do haha.

EDIT: I'm still interested in that pocket. How do you want a payment?

Last edited by Frostbyte (May 10, 2012 1:47 am)

Uh the only clear pocket I have left is a non power led type. and I can't find the screen covers without the led hole. I have some SMT LEDs on the way I'll see if one of them can mount on its board.  Pm me for my info. here's the most recent pocket I did for someone. I was really pleased with how clear the screen was (might have to bivert me a pocket soon):

No one wants this beautiful DMG? Lol, send an offer

Richmond

I got my pocket the other day, been jammin with nl1.6 and lsdj. Definitely worth it, Ian does good work! big_smile

So glad you like it. was one of my favorites, for sure. I love these backlights. really bright

Last edited by 12ianma (May 13, 2012 9:35 pm)

12ianma wrote:

The LCD holder has been removed to decrease stress on LCD

This isn't necessary. The panels are even thinner than the foam pieces that need to be removed, so there is no additional stress on the LCD.  Also, the housing has four "spacers" for the screw posts. So without it, you're either physically bending the PCB to put the screws in all the way, or the PCB will be floating a few mm.

Floating a few mm. I do it in clear DMG cases for looks and finish. Adds a touch of skill.

Bump, 105$ shipped. Can prosound/bivert

Is the price too high, or is the gameboy not the right look or something.

Philadelphia
12ianma wrote:

Is the price too high, or is the gameboy not the right look or something.

My friend has been looking to get a clear dmg and I've showed him this page along with others and I think his only concern is the price. I'll bring this up to him again and see if he'll get in touch with you so that maybe you guys could work something out.

That DMG is gone, but not to be unseen in public again. But I do have this nice new one to mod

I also got in 6 colors of LEDs for power LEDs. I have red green blue white yellow and orange SMT LEDs.

That clear looks nice ;D Almost there with payment dude!

Ok so as of now I am out of clear dmgs. sorry that was fast. imma try and stock up on more colors soon. Let me know if there is something you want