Holla yall, I, Ian Maize of Maize customs, am glad to announce that two of my gameboys will be on display at blip. You may ask, what madman would do such a thing... The answer is the one and only Kitsch. you may want to check them out as one may just have an experimental prototype something in it. something that may never even be available again. Something that may kill you with want and lust. Something that requires feedback. So check them out if Ye dare to be aMAIZEd. Also please buy everything Matt has on his table.

Last edited by 12ianma (May 19, 2012 4:31 am)

Yo, since blip is over, I will post the customs I sent along to blip for the viewing of people go were not there. This is the only purple led x3 backlight ever put into a gameboy. it is currently a trial so there may never be another. The gameboy has clear purple buttons and clear start and select buttons. Also has a white SMT power led. The purple gameboy is for sale. I also sent a clear DMG with biversion green power led and the cleanest screen I ever done. not for sales comments plz

Also a picture of me making it up

Hi,

How much would you charge for a MGB LCD ready to backlight i mean with the film already removed and obviously no dead pixels, just the LCD.

Also how much would you charge for a MGB motherboard with the biversion mod already done, just the pcb with the 74hc04 ic installed?

Finally, how much for the back pcb of a DMG biverted?

Give me the prices please i am from Miami FL,33126

Responded via PM. Thanks

I have decided to keep the purple gameboy I built for blip. thanks for the interest

Notice: I have a bunch of orders in the works right now, so I will be tied up until these are finished, if you want a custom let me know, i just cannot start it or accept payment until these are done.

Cleveland, OH

Wanted to say the clear boys at Blip looked cool. I liked how you removed the plastic LCD frame so that the light shines through!

Yeah:) that really allowed the purple panel to radiate the color throughout the case. Thanks man, means a good bit coming from you

Cleveland, OH

Well, you're welcome! smile

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

I love how all of the modders stick together. It's really nice to see the feedback between you guys. wink

matt's mind
justinthursday wrote:

I liked how you removed the plastic LCD frame so that the light shines through!

yeah this looks pretty great.  sparked an idea! 

and the LCD stays in place perfectly, they didn't shift despite being sent from PA to NC, then NC to NY, then NY to NC, now NC to PA.

Cleveland, OH

CHIPLOVE!

It takes me long time make them straight with no retainer, BUT well worth it because the screen has ABSOLOUTLY no stress because it's basically floating. Yeah, why share hate. everyone can always learn something from someone else

Last edited by 12ianma (Jun 2, 2012 9:37 pm)

Montclair, NJ

THESE ARE SO CORNY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

You want corny?

12ianma wrote:

everyone can always learn something from someone else

You guys, together, are improving the quality of the chip community.
smile